the thread about nothing...

Man today is going to be the last time I can eat crappy and not feel to guilty, surgery tomorrow then after that my girl and my mom planned to get me back to eating healthy again and since I won't be able to drive for a little I pretty much got to eat what they serve me, eh oh well, I think I'll go try those new cool ranch tacos Rck style

Made of shoe strings

Man today is going to be the last time I can eat crappy and not feel to guilty, surgery tomorrow then after that my girl and my mom planned to get me back to eating healthy again and since I won't be able to drive for a little I pretty much got to eat what they serve me, eh oh well, I think I'll go try those new cool ranch tacos Rck style
Do it!

With a clear conscience and an empty stomach, dominate those tacos!

Also, stay away from the hot sauce. That stuff was almost the end of me :lol:

Hell, make a spectacle of it! And go to each of your favorite fast food/local spots and just make the entire day a day of binge eating before you can't eat none of that again :evil:

What are you getting surgery for?

I was hoping to use this week at my parent's house to get back in shape, supposed to go to the gym twice today but I ended up waking up at 12:30 then got too lazy to even go... Then the USA soccer game came on and the Sacramento city council meeting had me too occupied to even leave the house today :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do it!

With a clear conscience and an empty stomach, dominate those tacos!

Also, stay away from the hot sauce. That stuff was almost the end of me :lol:

What are you getting surgery for?

I was hoping to use this week at my parent's house to get back in shape, supposed to go to the gym twice today but I ended up waking up at 12:30 then got too lazy to even go... Then the USA soccer game came on and the Sacramento city council meeting had me too occupied to even leave the house today :smh:

Tore my labrum at work in september and I'm barely having surgery now to fix it :smh:

what kind of dumb *** tries to cross subway train tracks :smh:
:stoneface: dumbass. no r.i.p

would have been much better than what happened.

tourist :smh:

Apparently today was the victim's 18th birthday and he and friends were visiting from Long Island. The group was trying to get back to Penn Station; according to NBC New York, "They apparently realized they were on the wrong platform and started to cross the train tracks to get to the opposite side." WCBS 880 adds, "At least two jumped down and tried to cross — one made it."

http://gothamist.com/2013/03/26/teen_fatally_struck_by_2_express_tr.php

Morning TAN

Why are people saying "be well" at the end of posts now.

Also is there anyway to get your attention span back? I think i have some how obtained ADD. I was watching the Voice last night on tv and couldn't finish it. All the back stories and nonsense...i just wanted to hear people sing. Then I started to realize when im at work once i figure out how to do something i just procrastinate. Like write this excel macro for 3 spreadsheets. I write it....then won't run it on the lot of spreadsheets because i ran it on one and it worked. So im like ok whatever i did it time to surf NT.

I also can't read books or watch TV shows. All i watch is basketball games soccer games because the ball is at least in play for a lot of the time. But college bball is getting unwatchable now with all the fouls they call......i need to increase my attention span and stop my mind from running around all day everyday...probably why i can't sleep anymore either....i wake up at like 3 am every night and check espn on my phone for sports scores...:smh:

probably why i can't sleep anymore either....i wake up at like 3 am every night and check espn on my phone for sports scores...:smh:

I didn't even think about this until you said it, but damn if I don't do the same thing and may have the same problem. Seriously whenever I wake up in the middle of the night ill check the score center app just to see if I missed anything when in reality there were NO games or stories from the time I went to sleep...

It's like I'm addicted to being the first one outta my group that knows when news drop because people "expect" me to let them know.

probably why i can't sleep anymore either....i wake up at like 3 am every night and check espn on my phone for sports scores...:smh:

I didn't even think about this until you said it, but damn if I don't do the same thing and may have the same problem. Seriously whenever I wake up in the middle of the night ill check the score center app just to see if I missed anything when in reality there were NO games or stories from the time I went to sleep...

It's like I'm addicted to being the first one outta my group that knows when news drop because people "expect" me to let them know.

This is me to a T. I always want to know everything so i'm constantly multitasking trying to know everything. And i can't like turn it off. I think when i go to bed my mind comes back on and is like ooo check sportscenter see what happened during the west coast games...oh lakers lost golden state won..oo steph curry dropped 27-5-7 great stat line...hope i didn't play him in fantasy....and then i can't go back to sleep for like 20 mins.....

This is me to a T. I always want to know everything so i'm constantly multitasking trying to know everything. And i can't like turn it off. I think when i go to bed my mind comes back on and is like ooo check sportscenter see what happened during the west coast games...oh lakers lost golden state won..oo steph curry dropped 27-5-7 great stat line...hope i didn't play him in fantasy....and then i can't go back to sleep for like 20 mins.....

So how we gonna fix this?!

I just watched the battlefield premiere video. Sent it to a couple of people. Some are duty fans so they might come back and say "well I want modern warfare 4 instead". So then ill research about that and waste time instead of actually accomplishing things I want to do today. :lol:

Why do dudes feel like they have to order what's perceived to be a "manly" drink when they go out?

If you really WANT a margarita, get a margarita son.

I always get them, my friends clown me, but IDC. I love my ritas bro.

Last edited:
^You have PS3 Crazy EBW? I'm def gonna get battlefield 4.

Anyone in here have PS3 and play BlackOps2?

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for PS2 was my first shooter I ever got into. I'm a beast now.

I'll be playing Black Ops tonight since I'm not staying at my girls place. If y'all wanna play let me know.

I've had one and sold it since. I've got a 360 now not connected to live because I haven't renewed yet not knowing what I want to do. I'm really trying to get some info on these new consoles and what I want to do as far as purchasing one.

I know I won't make the mistake I did a few years ago and not try go grab a few to flip though. Ps3 were going for like $1300 when they dropped. If people are dumb enough to pay that ill be doing this. :lol:

Salute LOT,

I'm not gonna go all Antidope but I did see a few things that I missed...

-Aye man, drinks are drinks, it's all alcohol if it tastes good I'm gonna order it. I don't have preference to what drinks I order though. *Stephen A. Smith voice* HOWEVER, Appletini's under NO circumstance is acceptable for a man. I'm sorry.

-Damn Solarious, sorry to hear that. You'll be alright though. Idk why she would try to shut you out. I'd look at that situation as a blessing in disguise.

-Rck2, I have a huge *** bottle of kettle 1 at the crib. Been drinking it slowly :lol:

- A Ben Baller sighting :nerd: :lol:

=Warning
Spoiler!]

^You have PS3 Crazy EBW? I'm def gonna get battlefield 4.

Anyone in here have PS3 and play BlackOps2?

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for PS2 was my first shooter I ever got into. I'm a beast now.

I'll be playing Black Ops tonight since I'm not staying at my girls place. If y'all wanna play let me know.

I've had one and sold it since. I've got a 360 now not connected to live because I haven't renewed yet not knowing what I want to do. I'm really trying to get some info on these new consoles and what I want to do as far as purchasing one.

I know I won't make the mistake I did a few years ago and not try go grab a few to flip though. Ps3 were going for like $1300 when they dropped. If people are dumb enough to pay that ill be doing this. :lol:

My 360 is a dust collector now :smh: . I wish I had the time to designate to just play. I'm so rusty now :frown:

:lol: Rusty is the damn truth. I don't even wanna buy black ops 2 because I know ill be so far behind the curve now ill be out there getting SCRAPED for a good month. That doesn't sound appealing at all.

:lol: Rusty is the damn truth. I don't even wanna buy black ops 2 because I know ill be so far behind the curve now ill be out there getting SCRAPED for a good month. That doesn't sound appealing at all.

I gave up on any COD. I suck at first person shooters :lol:. The last game I completed all the way was RE 5 :smh:. I haven't bought any new Madden or NBA 2K games. those are the ones I usually play. Plus a lot of people I know switched to PS3, getting one would be a waste because a new one is on the way. But I want to play the new GOW tho. I love that game. Ok, /gametalk :lol:

Dankenstein, I believe they are. Most socks, like the galaxy ones at the All star game in 2012 were screen printed.

Back
Top Bottom