the thread about nothing...

Put it to the top. Even if you're not a Zooey fan, it's still worth a watch and a solid movie.

Put it to the top. Even if you're not a Zooey fan, it's still worth a watch and a solid movie.
500 Days of Summer is my go-to movie when I'm feeling lonely and depressed about being dumped/single. 

I put the movie on and my liquor of choice and go to town 
nthat.gif

500 Days of Summer is my go-to movie when I'm feeling lonely and depressed about being dumped/single. 

I put the movie on and my liquor of choice and go to town 
nthat.gif

Thats how I'm feeling right now......

ok so its story time

I was dating this girl for the past couple months. Its somebody I've had my eye on for awhile, and I finally made the move.

So when we start dating, I find out that she works nights, so when I'm up during the day she's asleep, and vice versa. But I really like her so I try to work around it. She also has a 6 year old, so for our first couple dates, I planned out stuff that was child friendly. Also, where she lives theres really ****** cell phone reception, so we rarely get to see each other or talk ect. Anyways, we had a couple nights of unresponsible sex, and she hits me up telling me that shes pregnant. I have every intention of being there for my children planned or not, so I told her that I had her back and to let we can talk about the plan. We decide not to keep it. Another week goes by, and 5 times we make plans to see each other, and 5 times those plans fall through. I wanted to give the relationship a chance since I like the girl, but if things didnt change I planned to ride it out until she had the abortion, and then break up with her a little while after that. I felt like I would have been wrong to break up with her before the abortion. She doesn't want any money from me, she doesnt want me to come with her to the appointment, she literally said that we can be cordial, but she just doesnt want to talk to me anymore. Anyways, a couple nights ago I get a text from her saying that "we should fall back from each other". It feels ******, because although the idea of breaking up had entered my mind, I had every intention of working things out.

:frown:

images

oh well, on the next one

Last edited:
Still haven't seent 500 days of summer.

Still haven't finished big lebowski.

Still tippin on fo fo's

One of these statements is false.

Last edited:
Thats how I'm feeling right now......

ok so its story time

I was dating this girl for the past couple months. Its somebody I've had my eye on for awhile, and I finally made the move.

So when we start dating, I find out that she works nights, so when I'm up during the day she's asleep, and vice versa. But I really like her so I try to work around it. She also has a 6 year old, so for our first couple dates, I planned out stuff that was child friendly. Also, where she lives theres really ****** cell phone reception, so we rarely get to see each other or talk ect. Anyways, we had a couple nights of unresponsible sex, and she hits me up telling me that shes pregnant. I have every intention of being there for my children planned or not, so I told her that I had her back and to let we can talk about the plan. We decide not to keep it. Another week goes by, and 5 times we make plans to see each other, and 5 times those plans fall through. I wanted to give the relationship a chance since I like the girl, but if things didnt change I planned to ride it out until she had the abortion, and then break up with her a little while after that. I felt like I would have been wrong to break up with her before the abortion. She doesn't want any money from me, she doesnt want me to come with her to the appointment, she literally said that we can be cordial, but she just doesnt want to talk to me anymore. Anyways, a couple nights ago I get a text from her saying that "we should fall back from each other". It feels ******, because although the idea of breaking up had entered my mind, I had every intention of working things out.

:frown:

images

oh well, on the next one

Dang man, thats pretty tough. Go to the gym and focus on getting towards your life goal. It helps to get you moving towards more positive things.

Maybe someday we can watch 500 Days of Summer together and share a bottle of vodka 
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

it's never easy though

just make sure both are on the same page with 'why'

she might have her own reasons

it might work out, if you two understand each other

:wow:

it's never easy though

This is the "question" I had for you the other day, but she broke up with me before I could ask it.

I wish we were on the same page, but I texted her earlier saying basically "Even though we arent together I think its for the best, but out situation is still a big deal, and I want you to know I have your back"

she responded saying something along the lines of "I'll do this by myself, I dont want you there with me, I dont need your help"

wtf

and I'm nowhere near a simp, but it was all good just a week ago

Still haven't seent 500 days of summer.
Still haven't finished big lebowski.
Still tippin on fo fo's

One of these statements is false.
so you have watched 500 days?

stay up solarius! i dont usually give good advice so im gonna keep my mouth shut

eek.gif

it's never easy though

This is the "question" I had for you the other day, but she broke up with me before I could ask it.

I wish we were on the same page, but I texted her earlier saying basically "Even though we arent together I think its for the best, but out situation is still a big deal, and I want you to know I have your back"

she responded saying something along the lines of "I'll do this by myself, I dont want you there with me, I dont need your help"

wtf

and I'm nowhere near a simp, but it was all good just a week ago
i don't know solarius, 

plenty of reasons why she would want to be so independent

if you pry, that's your call

i'm not giving you advice, just telling you what i see 

listen to the dudes on here telling you to hit the gym, it might help clear your mind 

godspeed 

Back
Top Bottom