the thread about nothing...

u didnt answer my question. if she already said no then why would i try again in person?

tumblr_mjbic4fPOc1rizambo1_500.gif

:rolleyes bet she aint even busy tho

because the purpose of office hours is to give access to students with the busy teacher

dont listen to wht. shes knows nothing

ohh okay. but when i was enrolled in her course last semester she would complain about letters of rec and how she needs alot of time to do them so even if i did go to her office it wouldnt matter because i need it by friday

well you dont want to go to her address
just go to her office hours

i understand but if she already told me she cant do it why would i go to her office?
asking in person > asking via email

This. Maybe she'll be more willing to hear you out and change her mind. For things like that, professors think e-mail is lazy. Anyone can do that. I was in your spot once,I kept e-mailing and didn't get a response. Seeing her in person is at least worth a try.

FB was way better when it was for college students only. :smh:

beh are u sayin not to use email? ur old brah. the world runs online. face to face contact is done for. this aint 1999.
shes told us to email her if we want a letter of rec tho

@acemaster julio is meth real name

Last edited:
beh are u sayin not to use email? ur old brah. the world runs online. face to face contact is done for. this aint 1999.
shes told us to email her if we want a letter of rec tho

@acemaster julio is meth real name

If you read correctly, I clearly said I KEPT E-MAILING. I merely suggested you take initiative. There's things professors say to keep lazy people away. Sometimes you have to ignore that and get off your lazy *** and go see her. Is that so hard to comprehend?

Face to face contact still is the most appropriate way to let someone know you need something done. That shows initiative. Beh is 100% right here.

Back
Top Bottom