the thread about nothing...

This equal sign **** is annoying. everyone's a civil rights activist when a new meme arrives
laugh.gif
?

I think i will have to take 2 saturday classes for the next quarter.
I don't know what to do. I hate saturday classes. :x

Last edited:
I got people deleting me left and right on FB over this :lol:

They're completely ignoring the fact that I'm all for equality for everyone.

This kid said I was a bigot cuz I wouldn't change my pic, I called him an anti Semite for not changing his during Holocaust Remembrance and he deleted me :lol: :lol:

I got people deleting me left and right on FB over this :lol:

This kid said I was a bigot cuz I wouldn't change my pic, I called him an anti Semite for not changing his during Holocaust Remembrance and he deleted me :lol: :lol:

he mad

I got people deleting me left and right on FB over this
laugh.gif

This kid said I was a bigot cuz I wouldn't change my pic, I called him an anti Semite for not changing his during Holocaust Remembrance and he deleted me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
People are so sensitive and reactionary.  I can't stand it sometimes.  I'm afraid to post my true feelings on Facebook a lot of times because I know it's gonna get misconstrued and cause unwanted tension.  I want to critique this whole campaign, but I know there's people out there that will label me as a bigot just because I don't co-sign on every little thing in support of gay rights. At the end of the day it's the outcome that matters, not the intent. 

I got people deleting me left and right on FB over this
laugh.gif

This kid said I was a bigot cuz I wouldn't change my pic, I called him an anti Semite for not changing his during Holocaust Remembrance and he deleted me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
People are so sensitive and reactionary.  I can't stand it sometimes.  I'm afraid to post my true feelings on Facebook a lot of times because I know it's gonna get misconstrued and cause unwanted tension.  I want to critique this whole campaign, but I know there's people out there that will label me as a bigot just because I don't co-sign on every little thing in support of gay rights. At the end of the day it's the outcome that matters, not the intent. 
nobody-cool-is-on-facebook-anymore_1102.gif

I have no filter on FB man. People already know how I feel about this stuff. Kony all over again :lol:

Vice wrote an article about it and people are in the comments going super hard.

someone should make a thread about that Prop 8 hearing..

i want to see some jimmy rustling.

Thissssss. I'm on my phone so I can't copy pasta articles and all that (I can but I'm lazy as hell) but my jimmies are ready.

Thread will become either black vs gay or a religion bashing thread by page 5.

Last edited:
sent my prof 2 emails over a week ago about a letter of recommendation. she didnt respond. so i sent another today and she replies within an hour and says shes too busy :rolleyes

aka she won't write it for a hack like you....
jfwy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom