the thread about nothing...

I was 13. And I still have that pic of my collection at my house. My mom found it and showed it to me last time I was home. I took it with a disposable camera and then got it put on a CD at CVS so I could post on NT
laugh.gif

I'm going home for Easter I'll see if I can find it.
and you had size 5.5-6 feet?!?!?!?!?

when I was 12 I already had my size 11-12 feet 
roll.gif

I have grown maybe an inch since 
mean.gif
Well I only wear a size 8 now. I'm 5'8". My dad is 6'2" and wears a size 12-13. Got my moms genes
mean.gif
Damn dude, I got lucky, my dad and I are both only 5'10-5'11 but he wears a 9 
sick.gif
 soooo glad I got the recessive bigger asian feet allele from his gene pool.

I shoulda been on NT way before I actually joined. I been looking at kicks online since Nike Park. Just didn't know such a place existed until '04 :smh:

Last edited:
Rck mentioning those gatorade chews made me think of Quench gum... I used to see it at the counter of sporting goods stores....

ish was supposed to quench your thirst but always made me way more thirsty :x

I copped some blue Gatorade chews at the store. Rck had my mind on them since yesterday.
That stuff worked wonders last night.... I for sure need to grab some more when I see my friend
Does it have caffeine in it?
Nope, just tons of corn syrup, isomaltulose, sucrose, citric acid, sodiam citrate, etc
roll.gif

I'd pick hanging out with Scott over Kardashian yambs. No homo but he seems cool as hell and I'm sure he'd be a good wingman and get you some even better yambs.
ditto

I'd pick hanging out with Scott over Kardashian yambs. No homo but he seems cool as hell and I'm sure he'd be a good wingman and get you some even better yambs.
i agree he does seem like the man besides when he consumes too much alcohol but than again thats with just about everyone

True about that. Dude would be in the bars/clubs WILDING for the set.

damn nexus better be coming tomorrow.

note 2
tumblr_mjmtwtOvpz1r0hxwpo1_500.jpg

:smh: |I

You got a new phone? What's the story?

i sold out and purchased a nexus 4 despite my constant *****ing about the limited storage size.
i feel like a cheap ***** :smh:

cleaning :rolleyes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom