the thread about nothing...

Want a new avy :nerd:

Any suggestions :nerd:

:lol: :lol:

I'm not trying to jimmer any rustles....... But I think I ate a bad breakfast burrito. The ensuing action is painful

How'd you find NT if you're not into kicks? And why do wanna post here?

Never heard of anyone just randomly finding NT and deciding they only wanna post in general.....

I actually wonder how anyone finds NT

I dont even remember how I did :smh:

oh, jumpman, i already know i'm unsuited
i'm unsuited for alot of things i do, but i do it cuz i want to. that's it

your getting a little sensitive there with the kicks.
I don't collect any, but that's why i stick to general

I post plenty of things i'm informed about
something tells me you're not taking this lightly

Never heard of anyone just randomly finding NT and deciding they only wanna post in general.....
there are lots of things you've never heard of 
grin.gif

not sure why it's hard to believe, but I don't collect kicks, i don't believe i personally know anybody on here either

not exactly sure why this topic is always complicated to you all, but can't someone just be on NT with no strings attached ?

regardless, i came in on my own accord, and i'm not leaving  just because people dislike me.

no way you got that angry because of how unsuited conducts herself on NT, whatever it is, breath. it will all be ok.

There's nothing to qualify for, it was a question about nothing
laugh.gif
. Just curious. You rap now? Say word?
laugh.gif
yup, and i was trying to prove my skills till feelings started to come out 

unsuited was just trying to get out the shell and erase all doubt?

OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zooey DeChappelle:

Dave-Chappelle-Plus-Zooey-Deschanel.jpg

sorry Rob :rofl:

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

is this on your buddy's new site?

That would be correct. I'm impressed the site actually has good material. I thoroughly enjoyed the Stephon Marbury and Baron Davis entries. That was some vintage footage right there.

I have no idea how to get there, I missed the thread before the address was censored. I'd look just to see whats going on there

Meth don't play, can't even click in it. He banned his LINKS. That's some gangsta **** :lol:

I actually wonder how anyone finds NT

I dont even remember how I did :smh:

Good question. Someone told me about it in '04, lurked and joined in '05.

I was 13. And I still have that pic of my collection at my house. My mom found it and showed it to me last time I was home. I took it with a disposable camera and then got it put on a CD at CVS so I could post on NT
laugh.gif

I'm going home for Easter I'll see if I can find it.
and you had size 5.5-6 feet?!?!?!?!?

when I was 12 I already had my size 11-12 feet 
roll.gif

I have grown maybe an inch since 
mean.gif

I remember I found NT looking for Bred XI info in 01. I was so salty I missed cool greys I was like "ok bruh, this Internet **** has to have some info to help you not get tricked at Christmas". I did my research and got them :pimp:

I was 13 and became truly addicted to NT. Then around 06 I went on a 3-4 hear hiatus. God knows how many posts id have if I never left.

Back
Top Bottom