March Madness – Sweet 16 – Who’s your Favorite NTer

]
Well damn, I'm on the list
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Even though I wont get any votes, still feels like an honor-

Thanks PB
nerd.gif
I went there saw my name did a fist pump and voted for myself.
damn nexus better be coming tomorrow.

note 2
tumblr_mjmtwtOvpz1r0hxwpo1_500.jpg

mean.gif
tired.gif
The Avi god and its not even close
roll.gif
This thread isbrining the lulz today
take me under your wings and teach me how to make gifs please
why make them urself when i got minions like elpablo and trill makin em for me
smokin.gif

jk. thanks to u for all da help in gif making
roll.gif
Trueee
because the purpose of office hours is to give access to students with the busy teacher

dont listen to wht. shes knows nothing
tumblr_mi9ahdvPHs1qjn3rno1_500.gif

i know what i know.
jerk.
WTH is going on here
roll.gif

Dear ****

I would like to revisit my request for shift changes within my schedule. As per our conversation Friday, March 22th, we discussed a change from my current five-day work schedule to a three-day work schedule from midday to midnight. To help with the reality of my academic schedule, I would like to alter my three-day shift to an earlier start of 4:30pm to 11pm (on Thursday) and from 11am to 10pm (on Fridays and Saturdays), if possible.

I understand the increased demands of the ********* center and the importance of having representatives available at key hours. I feel that I have taken into consideration the needs of the department in my schedule request. I have been a reliable and disciplined team player during my past three years of employment here, and I only request this for some flexibility in my schedule since my grades are suffering. If you are willing to accept my request, I will also be willing to re-evaluate this change in schedule at the end of my next semester in August.

Sincerely,
DB305

sounds good? any English experts in TAN?
March 22nd but other than that I approve. 

She accepted my date invite. Gotta bring my A game.

Can someone find me a gif of someone being broke? Opening a safe to find no money, that commercial where the old guy makes her fish for the dollar, anything.

Can someone find me a gif of someone being broke? Opening a safe to find no money, that commercial where the old guy makes her fish for the dollar, anything.

tumblr_mhpjzdhQMH1s2b52io1_500.gif

because the purpose of office hours is to give access to students with the busy teacher

dont listen to wht. shes knows nothing

tumblr_mi9ahdvPHs1qjn3rno1_500.gif

i know what i know.

jerk.
WTH is going on here

foreplay :evil:

baby girl is scared of exposing her skin outside

Last edited:
:wow: I forgot about Paris and Nicole. I use to love watching those ***** do crazy stuff

Then Nicole got clean and it was a wrap for the fun times

Dumbest Tweet ever

Sosa Parks. ‏@DiamondzNDope 30m
You a f***** if you don't let a gay man suck you up. Head is head n****

Last edited:
Ive had middlesex bank for 4 years. Only had a fee once for a bounced check. (my check book was off)
Prty sure there only on certain parts of the east coast tho.

Back
Top Bottom