the thread about nothing...

Quick question, what do you guys see when you look at this picture? Minus the scanlines :lol:

I see sunglasses :/ :lol:

You're all extremely cold. Icy even.

^ Uh, could you repeat that please, but in Professor Frink's voice? :lol:

for my 1000th post :pimp:

Jay Leno is terribleeee. He's not funny. His jokes are stale lowest common denominator jokes that only fourth graders would find funny with the haha and the errrrryelling bad words. His fake headlines bit was oookkkkkkaaayyyy for A-WHYYYY-LLLLLEEE but they get more FAKE GLAYVIN and ridiculous every time. His monologues are full of BAD puns with the nonsense and the OHHH SHOUTING TO MAKE HIS JOKES. His voice is annoying, his vocal tone makes me angry like the NOSE PLUGGED FLAVIN and overall he's a BAD bad BAD man for how he's handled his entire career. And the thing that really grINDs my gEEARRrs is how after every joke he has to REPEAT himself 23839438 times or say "RIGHT, RIGHT!?" GREAT HOYVIN MAYVIN or validate it to his sidekicks. He needs to fall off my TV and into a gutter SOMEwhere, and let Conan (and to a very lesser extent, Fallon) shine, because this man is NOT fun-NEEEY.

Jay Leno is terribleeee. He's not funny. His jokes are stale lowest common denominator jokes that only fourth graders would find funny with the haha and the errrrryelling bad words. His fake headlines bit was oookkkkkkaaayyyy for A-WHYYYY-LLLLLEEE but they get more FAKE GLAYVIN and ridiculous every time. His monologues are full of BAD puns with the nonsense and the OHHH SHOUTING TO MAKE HIS JOKES. His voice is annoying, his vocal tone makes me angry like the NOSE PLUGGED FLAVIN and overall he's a BAD bad BAD man for how he's handled his entire career. And the thing that really grINDs my gEEARRrs is how after every joke he has to REPEAT himself 23839438 times or say "RIGHT, RIGHT!?" GREAT HOYVIN MAYVIN or validate it to his sidekicks. He needs to fall off my TV and into a gutter SOMEwhere, and let Conan (and to a very lesser extent, Fallon) shine, because this man is NOT fun-NEEEY.
:rofl:

Quoting so I can rep later

I think I lost my right northface glove

So mad about it lol

I won't need them starting next month hopefully anyways

how do I hang up on a broad without being rude? 

plz respond
Tell her ur papi aka me is calling anf then tell her to marinate her angus because its going to be destroyed soon
Seriously.... is this supposed to be funny? 
laugh.gif

And rck, you don't know how to get off the phone? Either you do and you want the attention or you seriously can't say the words "Great talking to you, but it's late and I need to sleep"

tumblr_m8zey5wU0R1qzeg2so1_500.gif

Last edited:

I had no idea it was for your 1000th post :lol:. Guess I had perfect timing for that request.

Back
Top Bottom