the thread about nothing...

Studying for a final that I'm gonna take in about 4 hours.

One more after that and it's home sweet home.

I've been awake damn near 48 hours with a few naps snuck in :smh:

college is not good for the body

sup guise

just got back from the mall.

8l7U2.gif

Wanted to be cool

MJ I just go to sleep or put an ice pack on my brain stem or rub your temples sometimes even shake my head just anything to relieve the pressure

So cal tan fam ill be in Fullerton at this bar called heroes tonight for my early bday :D thadocta I know you wanted to come so come down

Chris Nolan

Liam Neeson
seen
you coming
This is from Parks and Recreation iYen. You need to put your life on hold and go watch it along with Community.
alright, now which one of you ol' sucker for love cats is this?
Bruh...... Hes gotta change schools
Took a nap at 2am in my office and woke up an hour ago.....

Taking this certification exam at 12:30 pm EST.

Spending a couple weeks preparing for that FEMA position in Alabama this past weekend took away resources for my studies.

Trying to pass this damn exam this time around and head out after to watch VCU put in work on Akron.

5/50 people taking it will pass......Hmmm.
Good Luck man. I got a test that I have to take myself for work. I need to start studying more, but I cant find the motivation
mean.gif

Chris Nolan
Liam Neeson
seen
you coming

This is from Parks and Recreation iYen. You need to put your life on hold and go watch it along with Community.
alright, now which one of you ol' sucker for love cats is this?
Bruh...... Hes gotta change schools
Took a nap at 2am in my office and woke up an hour ago.....

Taking this certification exam at 12:30 pm EST.

Spending a couple weeks preparing for that FEMA position in Alabama this past weekend took away resources for my studies.

Trying to pass this damn exam this time around and head out after to watch VCU put in work on Akron.

5/50 people taking it will pass......Hmmm.
Good Luck man. I got a test that I have to take myself for work. I need to start studying more, but I cant find the motivation
mean.gif

do you want to become a panhandler who has to beg for money on the streets & rent out his mouth at night time for a place to sleep?

Salute LOT.

Damn, I missed a lot :frown:. I'll catch up eventually. :rofl: at Rck2 for not hanging up on that chick though. It's not that hard. Fake like you're tired and bounce. That's it. That's a bad sitation to be in man :smh:.

I wonder what Dankenstein's stance is on the Batmobile from the 60's? :nerd:

je cherche un reponse de question. sur la 'google'

et, niketalk , voila!

this is getting complicated lol

:lol:

You're doing good actually. I get what you mean.

So you were looking for an answer on google and Niketalk popped?
yeah, was never big on forums, but the dark background spiked an interest. lol at this dude solarius, 

I took french for 12 years in school. So I'm pretty good at it. I use it to spit game to girls all the time :lol:

perusing yahoo and reading about the whole jay leno/NBC beef part II, and i just want to say:

Jay Leno is terrible. He's not funny. His jokes are stale lowest common denominator jokes that only fourth graders would find funny. His fake headlines bit was ok for awhile but they get more fake and ridiculous every time. His monologues are full of bad puns and nonsense. His voice is annoying, his vocal tone makes me angry and overall he's a douche for how he's handled his entire career. And the thing that really grinds my gears the most, is how after every joke he has to repeat himself 23839438 times or say "RIGHT, RIGHT!?" or validate it to his sidekicks. He needs to fall off my TV and into a gutter somewhere, and let Conan (and to a very lesser extent, Fallon) shine, because this man is NOT FUNNY.

/rant

that felt good :lol: . and there might be a TV thread somewhere but this is off topic from regular TV talk i think.

Back
Top Bottom