the thread about nothing...

Tahrone just texted me...... he says 'yellow' to yall and he feels bad for not sending out his USBAN yet (yikes that dude is way late with that).

And he says he'll be back in 2 more weeks 

Where is he?
nerd.gif
Berkley 
smokin.gif

ohhh he's still banned from TAN 
laugh.gif
Damn, he got banned? How did that happen? I missed that
laugh.gif
Naw he only got banned from TAN, I still see him post around NT.

You remember on sunday night when I didn't want to drink cuz some broad was coming over with tequila and said I'd get pics while smanging??? But I didn't??????

Well Tahrone did all that too but he actually got pics and posted em and thus got banned from TAN 
laugh.gif

@ElPablo omg :rofl: That **** is creepy

@Rck2, he posted pics? Awww man. I think I left out of here early that night too

Last edited:
i need everyone's prayers and positive thoughts for tomorrow!!! I have a midterm for my EMT skills class and need to pass!

They said i'm crazy for taking chem, stats, and ENG all together with EMT, but i want to prove to them i can do it and im certain if i can pass the midterm i can pass the final :smokin

been stressing about it and need as much support :D

i need everyone's prayers and positive thoughts for tomorrow!!! I have a midterm for my EMT skills class and need to pass!

They said i'm crazy for taking chem, stats, and ENG all together with EMT, but i want to prove to them i can do it and im certain if i can pass the midterm i can pass the final :smokin

been stressing about it and need as much support :D

Good luck famb. I know a lot of people who have made it through the classes and you'll be next :pimp:

They said i'm crazy for taking chem, stats, and ENG all together with EMT, but i want to prove to them i can do it and im certain if i can pass the midterm i can pass the final
smokin.gif

been stressing about it and need as much support
happy.gif
it ain't no thang, if rck2sactown can get thru it, so can you 
nthat.gif

They said i'm crazy for taking chem, stats, and ENG all together with EMT, but i want to prove to them i can do it and im certain if i can pass the midterm i can pass the final
smokin.gif

been stressing about it and need as much support
happy.gif
gl dude!

That broad from Sunday invited me over to hot tub wit her.......

I'm about to get drunk as ****

or should i be posting about this in the alcohol thread
nerd.gif
 *paging Big J aka my father aka my master*

Last edited by a moderator:
damn shun, i was gonna post pics of bbq stuffed baked potato (with pulled pork, cheese, sour cream and butter)- didnt even make through half

damn, that sounds good as a mug mug shun shun. just need the green onions/chives for your vegetables and you're all set. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom