the thread about nothing...

broke my toe this morning going down the stairs. :lol: joint is straight black and hurts like hell. just ripped it off to the side.

It's so easy to fall in love...
ohwell.gif
its the getting over it that kills
tired.gif

the new s-class benz is gonna be a problem. its all about the interior: automotive grade silk seats, 'hot stone' massage seats, ionized and lightly perfumed air, reclining rear seats, an all new Frontbass sound system, and a screen in the front that displays different images to the driver and passenger..........i need to get my life together. so much want. all that wood and leather.

Last edited:
the new s-class benz is gonna be a problem. its all about the interior: automotive grade silk seats, 'hot stone' massage seats, ionized and lightly perfumed air, reclining rear seats, an all new Frontbass sound system, and a screen in the front that displays different images to the driver and passenger..........i need to get my life together. so much want. all that wood and leather.
Look like a Spaceship man

word to

do catholics fail trigonometry because they’re afraid of sin

do irish people fail trigonometry because they can’t tan

does everyone else fail trigonometry just cos

do catholics fail trigonometry because they’re afraid of sin

do irish people fail trigonometry because they can’t tan

does everyone else fail trigonometry just cos
first,anyone who cosine's this is a fool. secant, you sir are obviously uniformed on Irish people.

im sick of all these ************* rules in here, I just happen to be listening to Cold War Kids, eating some tostitos and guacamole, smoking a bowl, watching How I met Your Mother, wearing some nike dunks and thinking of buying these new balances, while i lounge in my basketball shorts and tank top laughin at the dudes in the dressing better thread all while reminiscing about some yambs, seeing a thread about nationaltruckerdave, thinking about my recent watch purchases, how ridiculous tattoos are, feelin lonely and missing somebody, how awesome lean is and how bad lil waynes music is

Back
Top Bottom