the thread about nothing...

you care to say more about it, like when it started and what you've tried to combat it?
Not at all. I guess it started when I was in high school. Freshman year I started to get less and less sleep. I never slept much anyway 4-5 hours was all that I could do before I would be wide awake. Like for instance this Sunday I slept from 9 to 12 and didn't fall back asleep till Tuesday night around 1. 

As far as what I have done to combat it, I can't think of much I haven't done. When I was younger weed helped a lot but it doesn't really anymore. Drinking helps sometime but only to force myself to pass out. I have tried vitamins and melatonin but they make me feel lethargic. Seeing sleep therapists is a waste of money. The only thing that truly seems to work is not being stressed out and being happy. 

I don't think she wanted to be saved fam.
maybe she did but she had that sex symbol rep that she couldn't shake off, which made her depressed 
tired.gif

Like the Amy Winehouse of her generation.

Wish I was alive for that era. Milk delivered to the door. That pleasantville life.
smokin.gif
**** amy, no comparison.

i'm about that pleasantville life though 
nthat.gif

my bad, wasn't even a fair comparison.

Is living along and being naked in the crib something that just happens when you newly move on your own.
The first few weeks of me living at my place dolo, I was naked 75% of the time when nobody was over.

Wait.... I thought she's not white 
nerd.gif
but he gets it though lol

I legit want to do research on this topic of sleepwalking, afraid of what i'll find though
are you a vampire???

you are confusing.
nothing confusing, i just thought everyone knew i live in the woods, so that's a no-go on the pics till the trees die down for enough light 
frown.gif

LL

was more concerned with the 'why' and not what people do when sleepwalking.nice try though

Not at all. I guess it started when I was in high school. Freshman year I started to get less and less sleep. I never slept much anyway 4-5 hours was all that I could do before I would be wide awake. Like for instance this Sunday I slept from 9 to 12 and didn't fall back asleep till Tuesday night around 1. 

As far as what I have done to combat it, I can't think of much I haven't done. When I was younger weed helped a lot but it doesn't really anymore. Drinking helps sometime but only to force myself to pass out. I have tried vitamins and melatonin but they make me feel lethargic. Seeing sleep therapists is a waste of money. The only thing that truly seems to work is not being stressed out and being happy. 

eat food high in starch then read a 'boring book'

Last edited:
nerd.gif

I legit want to do research on this topic of sleepwalking, afraid of what i'll find though
are you a vampire???

you are confusing.
nothing confusing, i just thought everyone knew i live in the woods, so that's a no-go on the pics till the trees die down for enough light 
frown.gif
I didn't eem know you were a femalez till like an hour ago..... so if you live in the woods, does that mean you're hella hairy too?

and you can PM me the pics mami 
pimp.gif
ok, i will wait for some of these trees to die, need some sunlight to come through for the photo 
pimp.gif
I don't get this reference 
nerd.gif

you high right now???? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ask grandtheftbike
Yo homie, grandtheftbike what is she talking about
i dont eem think she knows what she is talking about

but i think she lives in the woods or something

i got wood
:evil:

@unsuited, I'm sure you can find the "why" people sleepwalk by looking at medical journals at school.

and you can PM me the pics mami 
pimp.gif
ok, i will wait for some of these trees to die, need some sunlight to come through for the photo 
pimp.gif
I don't get this reference 
nerd.gif

you high right now???? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
ask grandtheftbike
Yo homie, grandtheftbike what is she talking about
i dont eem think she knows what she is talking about

but i think she lives in the woods or something
i got wood
devil.gif
I call dibs son

you care to say more about it, like when it started and what you've tried to combat it?

lol i know it's easier said than done, but yeah that's probably key. 

i know working out helps me relax, bottom line stressing out is not cool if you're trying to get some sleep.

did you keep your grades up in school? that's about the only thing that kept me up most nights 

so you've just gotten used to it? it hasn't gotten better ---> could lead to long term health problems

nerd.gif

are you a vampire???

you are confusing.
frown.gif
I didn't eem know you were a femalez till like an hour ago..... so if you live in the woods, does that mean you're hella hairy too?
you already know, all natural is the way to goooooo!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom