the thread about nothing...

i wear jeggings

Cant-Sleep-Dont-worry-me-neither-scary-face-meme-skeleton-meme.jpg

That's cool.. I mean it's 2013.. U can get away with it.
10 years ago it woudve been a different story.

I used to sleep walk when I was in middle school.

I'd come downstairs and either talk gibberish and nonsense to my family, then just go upstairs... or I'd come down and be perfectly normal. I'd talk to them fine, grab a bowl of cereal at 11:30 at night, and start to sit down until I just left.

I'd come downstairs and either talk gibberish and nonsense to my family, then just go upstairs... or I'd come down and be perfectly normal. I'd talk to them fine, grab a bowl of cereal at 11:30 at night, and start to sit down until I just left.
my dad sleepyells.... it scares the hell out of me when I'm staying at their house 
frown.gif

ok, i will wait for some of these trees to die, need some sunlight to come through for the photo 
pimp.gif
images
Wait.... I thought she's not white 
nerd.gif

i am so disappointed w/ nore for this corner store challenge. no quarter waters, honey buns, cheeze doodles, swedish fish or turkey and cheese roll. :smh:

my dad sleepyells.... it scares the hell out of me when I'm staying at their house 
frown.gif

ok, i will wait for some of these trees to die, need some sunlight to come through for the photo 
pimp.gif
images
Wait.... I thought she's not white 
nerd.gif
but he gets it though lol

I legit want to do research on this topic of sleepwalking, afraid of what i'll find though

Back
Top Bottom