the thread about nothing...

That moment when you sneeze and no one says bless you
laugh.gif
How come people don't say bless you when someone coughs?

I only say this when it's someone I know.

Can't be passing out bless yous like they're free...oh wait.
When I sneeze, it sounds like bless you, meaning someone would bless you back in return. 

Thats how I always thought of it. 

Bruh..
sick.gif

Bruh, last week she literally spent 40 minutes trying to get her slides on the projector. Nearly half the class was gone. She couldn't get it up, and didn't have any other plans.

******g waste of time.
I always feel bad for teachers like that. You can see the pain in their face when the students dont respect them.
^I read that in Kat's voice from victorious
laugh.gif
I never want to hear her normal voice. As far as I'm concerned that is her voice

Finally booked my honeymoon for oahu in April, might make a thread soon asking for tips and recommendations of stuff to do out there

i hate when i make a hole on the bread when i smear the peanut butter when i make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich minus the jelly 
mad.gif

i hate when i make a hole on the bread when i smear the peanut butter when i make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich minus the jelly 
mad.gif

I hate using white bread cause it causes a lot of crumbs and it just makes a mess. Wheat :smokin. The peanut butter with peanut pieces are :smokin makes regular pb just meh :rolleyes

mad.gif
get your spread game up, b
pimp.gif
mad.gif
I hate using white bread cause it causes a lot of crumbs and it just makes a mess. Wheat
smokin.gif
. The peanut butter with peanut pieces are
smokin.gif
makes regular pb just meh
eyes.gif
Potato bread >>>>>>>>>..

I hate using white bread cause it causes a lot of crumbs and it just makes a mess. Wheat
smokin.gif
. The peanut butter with peanut pieces are
smokin.gif
makes regular pb just meh
eyes.gif
truth on the chunky pb 
nthat.gif
 but white bread has that good flavor balance with the pb.
get your spread game up, b
pimp.gif
bread was too soft man or idk if it was bc i use a spoon to spread, i might go back to using a butter knife.
Potato bread >>>>>>>>>..
only on ham sandwiches.

i love chipotle, i could eat two burritos on a good day back to back. i haven't eaten there in a while though, don't feel like driving 10 minutes anymore after getting one down the street from me. since it's new, the workers jew you on the meat and cheese  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom