the thread about nothing...

King Of The Hill should have had a finale episode
... they did. 
The last episode that was aired about bobby being a steak episode IMO felt like a finale
exactly. wrapped a couple loose ends up (boomhauer's job, dale/nancy) showed life carrying on beyond the show (luanne's family, khan's family, more cookouts in the future).

Now that you mentioned that, I do remember that episode. I felt real cheap.
you feel cheap?
Good catch. I meant to say IT felt cheap
laugh.gif
. I typed it so fast
haha no worries. all series finales leave something to be desired. the reality is, there's no real way for a show to end without disappointing its fanbase. fans are always gonna clamor for more only to be enraged even further. there's just no way. KOTH did a pretty good job. granted a lot of the story arcs had already been run down, changed, or forgotten so they had a decent out as far as finales went. 

Dam them guts start to bubble on my way to class. Might have to leave early to take care of it

been eyein some dj equipment but i'm too scared to pull the trigger because i can't afford anything too nice. i've been dj'ing on my laptop with no equipment for almost a year and feel like i've plateaued. i just want the equipment to dj for fun, some college parties(still in undergrad), and maybe some small, cheap gigs. anyone have any experience with starting out? :nerd: advice would be pretty helpful :smokin

I'm sitting in lecture right now........... with my headphones on watching Tron while on NT 
laugh.gif
 god I hate school.

That blonde in Tron looks a lot like my ex 
ohwell.gif

yeah King Of The Hill ended with Hank and Bobbie finally having something to bond over, meats and steak. Boom was a Ranger and all of that. I think the confusion here is that they did have a finale for the last episode. but immediately after they aired about 4 more episodes because the network wanted to finish the show earlier than expected, went from 16 episodes in the last season to 12 with the finale. then i believe adult swim got the deal to release the missing 4.

It's crazy how people come into my office and show that they make a million dollars but have no idea where it ends up and don't live the lifestyle they can afford

niketalk.com doesn't work on my laptop it says "No site configured at this address" yet when i do niketalk.com/general I'm in there like swimwear. got my bookmark on my laptop at my profile page
eyes.gif

Professor is a ******g joke.

Still got like 30 minutes left and 5 or 6 people have gotten up and left. This happens every class :rofl:

Bruh, last week she literally spent 40 minutes trying to get her slides on the projector. Nearly half the class was gone. She couldn't get it up, and didn't have any other plans.

******g waste of time.

Bruh, last week she literally spent 40 minutes trying to get her slides on the projector. Nearly half the class was gone. She couldn't get it up, and didn't have any other plans.

******g waste of time.
Wait like a real projector with slides?? or powerpoint slides on a projector?

******g waste of time.

:lol:

Most of the time, I'm just :smh:

why wasting soooo much time!

No students wanted to help? :lol:

Apparently we have some HUGE snow storm coming Tuesday night into Wednesday... I hope it does come so I can miss a day or two of school! Haha

Back
Top Bottom