the thread about nothing...

The finale was the Bobby inspector episode, but there were a few leftover episodes that aired later on.

It was the finale but not the last episode

The last episode that was aired about bobby being a steak episode IMO felt like a finale

The last episode was about Kahn having mood swings

If that was a finale it sucked
Ya I know, but I thought the steak episode was the last one that actually aired??? the remaining 4 episodes were unaired, till DVD/Netflix got em
Today,saw a dude with some Uggs on and I was like
indifferent.gif
but I wanted to laugh.
laugh.gif

No offense rck.
In Huntington/Newport/OC I used to see it kind of often 
laugh.gif
 felt right at home

King Of The Hill should have had a finale episode
... they did. 
The last episode that was aired about bobby being a steak episode IMO felt like a finale
exactly. wrapped a couple loose ends up (boomhauer's job, dale/nancy) showed life carrying on beyond the show (luanne's family, khan's family, more cookouts in the future).

Now that you mentioned that, I do remember that episode. *It felt real cheap.

Last edited:
... they did. 
exactly. wrapped a couple loose ends up (boomhauer's job, dale/nancy) showed life carrying on beyond the show (luanne's family, khan's family, more cookouts in the future).
Now that you mentioned that, I do remember that episode. I felt real cheap.
you feel cheap?

are there ever any girls on this site??
pm whyhellothere. shes hot
wht is the baddest chick on NT. :evil:

i can confirm. we had a love affair

Put a gif of me in my avy if your interested papi :evil:
taylor-swift-surprised-face.jpeg

Calm down darling, thats not my most flattering pic.
Ever since I left harry, ive been so lonely :evil:

... they did. 

Now that you mentioned that, I do remember that episode. I felt real cheap.
you feel cheap?

Good catch. I meant to say IT felt cheap :lol:. I typed it so fast

I just made delicious rib eye and eggs for lunch................................................ instant tummy ache 
frown.gif

Just washed my hands at a Dr. office. The soap pump said it was watermelon scent...my hands smell like lavender smh

Back
Top Bottom