the thread about nothing...

i love chipotle, i could eat two burritos on a good day back to back. i haven't eaten there in a while though, don't feel like driving 10 minutes anymore after getting one down the street from me. since it's new, the workers jew you on the meat and cheese 
mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif

i love chipotle, i could eat two burritos on a good day back to back. i haven't eaten there in a while though, don't feel like driving 10 minutes anymore after getting one down the street from me. since it's new, the workers jew you on the meat and cheese 
mean.gif

I dislike when people use the word "jew" as a verb, or a derogatory term for someone. Quit that ****!

Gotta do a HUGE problem set for Environmental Economics.. On NT instead. Making moves!

Forgot how much I really enjoy He Got Game :smokin

Ox- not cool bro

Water- that gif is just disturbing :lol:

Last edited:
I love skylar diggins. Something about the fact she looks so sexy and she can probably ball me up... okay honestly idt she can ball me up but it would be close. ..

Last edited:
i have two exams tmrw. went through the practice exam for one of them, couldn't do a single question.
im giving up, not even going to bother studying any more. YOLO

Forgot how much I really enjoy He Got Game :smokin

Getting that in blu ray this past weekend was one of the best decisions of my life.

Yeah, I think I might have to do that. Then turning back to watch Ray hit a 3 in the game :smokin.

/sportstalk

Why are people posting their numbers now?

The homoerotic jokes are played now :smh:

When you have dry congested nose, just snort up a bit of water to clean it out.

sorry guys 
tired.gif

didn't know/see the ignorance on that.

my bad 
frown.gif

Last edited:
That moment when you sneeze and no one says bless you :lol:
How come people don't say bless you when someone coughs?

I only say this when it's someone I know.
Can't be passing out bless yous like they're free...oh wait.
When I sneeze, it sounds like bless you, meaning someone would bless you back in return. 
Thats how I always thought of it. 

That moment when you sneeze and no one says bless you :lol:
How come people don't say bless you when someone coughs?

I only say this when it's someone I know.
Can't be passing out bless yous like they're free...oh wait.

:lol: no

it used to be believed that your heart stopped when you sneezed. So the bless you was a prayer for you to stay alive after the sneeze.

Back
Top Bottom