the thread about nothing...

I really need to learn how to quote but whats the honest difference between the reserves and just elisting and going to base..I have a friend who is in the army he goes to drill every month I believe and thats about it..He seems to enjoy it alot

A part of me wants to enlist so I have that military background on resume from what Ive been told by ALOT of people in DC that you have more of a chance to get hired, loans, whatever just because you served time in the military

I really need to learn how to quote but whats the honest difference between the reserves and just elisting and going to base..I have a friend who is in the army he goes to drill every month I believe and thats about it..He seems to enjoy it alot

A part of me wants to enlist so I have that military background on resume from what Ive been told by ALOT of people in DC that you have more of a chance to get hired, loans, whatever just because you served time in the military

the reserves is the once weekend a month, 2 weeks a year deal, you make a couple grand a year. You still deploy. An active duty enlistment means that after bootcamp you get stationed somewhere, and the military is your full time job, and you get paid as such

I've slacked so bad on English with not doing these journals we gtta do.
And I got a midterm for another class on Tuesday that I haven't study for.... goddamn :smh:

Urgent advice needed here. Try to go in and wife this girl up. Apparently she loves stand up and loves Bill Burr just as I do so im trying to take her out to the show this weekend cause he happens to be here doing a show. Although the box office only has 1 ticket per location no sets of 2 left. Idk if they scalp at these venues like sports cause ive never gone to one before so i was hoping that would be a possible last resort. Im gonna go to the box office tommorow and see what i can do first. But is anyone familiar with craiglist? ive never used it but theres two tickets 4th row front center but theyre from a private dealer and they get mailed to you. I have no idea how legit this is. Can anyone drop some advice on this who has experience with Craigslist? I need to somehow make this happen.
That sounds fishy bro, I would never trust craigslist for mailing anything. it just reeks of scam. have you looked on stubhub? 

*insert nas gif here*

\

u bout dat life

"I ain't snitching on no one from Harlem. Cause when I come home.... I'm still gon' be the king"

some of the things girls like in a guy:
get-the-girl-1.jpg

get-the-girl-5.jpg

get-the-girl-11.jpg

get-the-girl-12.jpg

get-the-girl-10.jpg

get-the-girl-13.jpg

get-the-girl-15.jpg

get-the-girl-23.gif

Back
Top Bottom