the thread about nothing...

I have no idea what i really want to do in life....

309sums.gif

the possibilities are endless. that's what you are scared of, making the decision.

if only it was that easy bro...I feel so lost
Lost in the wor..Oh nevermind,we can't post anything music related.

I go through this alot, so I've become very impulsive, and just started doing things as they come to me

yea...i need to get out and do something...i feel like everyday is the same...rinse wash and repeat...a cycle...

:\

solarius is right, sometimes the key is to not put too much thought into it. 
pimp.gif

pm is open for anybody that wants to let it out

hang in there bay1591, somethings you just have to go through 
frown.gif

I have no idea what i really want to do in life....

309sums.gif

the possibilities are endless. that's what you are scared of, making the decision.

if only it was that easy bro...I feel so lost
Lost in the wor..Oh nevermind,we can't post anything music related.

I go through this alot, so I've become very impulsive, and just started doing things as they come to me

yea...i need to get out and do something...i feel like everyday is the same...rinse wash and repeat...a cycle...

:\

solarius is right, sometimes the key is to not put too much thought into it. 
pimp.gif

pm is open for anybody that wants to let it out

hang in there bay1591, somethings you just have to go through 
frown.gif

Thats literally how I joined the military. I just realized that my life was in a rut, and I was pretty close to rock bottom, so I said **** it. walked in the recruiters office and asked if I could leave tomorrow. I look back at that moment, and its like "damn how did I get here"

How has the worked out for you Solarius? Been thinking about doing the same thing, I'm at a crossroads in life.

How has the worked out for you Solarius? Been thinking about doing the same thing, I'm at a crossroads in life.

Worked out great for me. I got out in August which I regret. I go to school using the GI Bill, and Uncle Sam pays all my bills. Life is beautiful

Thats literally how I joined the military. I just realized that my life was in a rut, and I was pretty close to rock bottom, so I said **** it. walked in the recruiters office and asked if I could leave tomorrow. I look back at that moment, and its like "damn how did I get here"

When I was in high school I took the asvab test. Ended up getting like the highest score in the school district or something...harassment from recruiters ensued. I didn't join up, but, sometimes I wonder where I would be if I had. No regrets though, I'm not about that service life. Much respect to everyone that are.

man i will never go for a late night run again in my life..lucky I had on my college sweatshirt and headphones or it would of got bad...somebody called the police on me saying I was looking into peoples houses when all I was doing was running down the sidewalk smh

@solarius what branch are you in...

majority of all the people I know that went to the military love it..or they pretend that they do I only know 2 people that hated it..and thats mainly because they wanted to blow trees

man i will never go for a late night run again in my life..lucky I had on my college sweatshirt and headphones or it would of got bad...somebody called the police on me saying I was looking into peoples houses when all I was doing was running down the sidewalk smh

mmmhmmm. tryna get your peeping tom on huh papi? :lol:

Bruh I swear civilians should NOT be allowed to drive impalas. Fool just tailed me for 10 mins, I get right thinking it's trole trying to check my plates, then he speeds past me and it's some old guy :stoneface:

Worked out great for me. I got out in August which I regret. I go to school using the GI Bill, and Uncle Sam pays all my bills. Life is beautiful

What would be your recommendation for somebody already graduated college?

I'm really trying to do some different **** in life right about now and leaving no stone unturned.

Bruh I swear civilians should NOT be allowed to drive impalas. Fool just tailed me for 10 mins, I get right thinking it's trole trying to check my plates, then he speeds past me and it's some old guy :stoneface:

My cuzzos girl used to drive a Vic and would tail me anytime she saw me driving at night :smh:

My cuzzos girl used to drive a Vic and would tail me anytime she saw me driving at night :smh:

"bro, she wanted the d" :lol:

Urgent advice needed here. Try to go in and wife this girl up. Apparently she loves stand up and loves Bill Burr just as I do so im trying to take her out to the show this weekend cause he happens to be here doing a show. Although the box office only has 1 ticket per location no sets of 2 left. Idk if they scalp at these venues like sports cause ive never gone to one before so i was hoping that would be a possible last resort. Im gonna go to the box office tommorow and see what i can do first. But is anyone familiar with craiglist? ive never used it but theres two tickets 4th row front center but theyre from a private dealer and they get mailed to you. I have no idea how legit this is. Can anyone drop some advice on this who has experience with Craigslist? I need to somehow make this happen.

Urgent advice needed here. Try to go in and wife this girl up. Apparently she loves stand up and loves Bill Burr just as I do so im trying to take her out to the show this weekend cause he happens to be here doing a show. Although the box office only has 1 ticket per location no sets of 2 left. Idk if they scalp at these venues like sports cause ive never gone to one before so i was hoping that would be a possible last resort. Im gonna go to the box office tommorow and see what i can do first. But is anyone familiar with craiglist? ive never used it but theres two tickets 4th row front center but theyre from a private dealer and they get mailed to you. I have no idea how legit this is. Can anyone drop some advice on this who has experience with Craigslist? I need to somehow make this happen.
have you tried stubhub.com ?

@solarius what branch are you in...

majority of all the people I know that went to the military love it..or they pretend that they do I only know 2 people that hated it..and thats mainly because they wanted to blow trees

I'm a Marine. There are definitely things about it that I didnt enjoy, but thats kinda the point IMO, its not supposed to be fun, otherwise what have you really earned. I did get a chance to go to some cool places. I've been all over the Middle East, to the normal ****** places, but I've also been shopping and to the beaches in Dubai, I've been bar hopping in Australia, and we stopped in Thailand as well for some R&R. I honestly miss it so much that I just went and joined the reserves, I'm going active as soon as possible.

What would be your recommendation for somebody already graduated college?

I'm really trying to do some different **** in life right about now and leaving no stone unturned.

If you already graduated, I would figure out if the military is something you want to do, and if you decide it is....I would pursue a commission as an officer. I would NEVER enlist if I already had a degree, there is much more money (and much more responsibility) in being an officer.

There is an Official Military Thread as well with alot of similiar questions...and you can ALWAYS pm me, I have a bunch of info if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom