the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mj06fnwQhv1qivd1ao1_250.gif
laugh.gif

Ive never owned fifa in my life. Might cop it soon

FIFA is the GOAT sports game out these days

Can't front, Chad Johnson is who made me want to try it out. I plan get get as much use out of the PS3 before I cop the PS4.

You guys wont be disappointed, fact.

Coming from a very casual fan of watching soccer though..Im probably less critical of it rather than Madden of 2K

This is a dumb reason but I've never got into soccer (or hockey for that matter) because of the low scores. However, whenever I watched world cup, playoff, or olympic play in either sport... I've thoroughly enjoyed them. fifa 06 and nhl 2k5 were dope though.

Last edited:
Ive never owned fifa in my life. Might cop it soon
FIFA is the GOAT sports game out these days
Can't front, Chad Johnson is who made me want to try it out. I plan get get as much use out of the PS3 before I cop the PS4.
You guys wont be disappointed, fact.

Coming from a very casual fan of watching soccer though..Im probably less critical of it rather than Madden of 2K
This is a dumb reason but I've never got into soccer (or hockey for that matter) because of the low scores. However, whenever I watched world cup, playoff, or olympic play in either sport... I've thoroughly enjoyed them. fifa 06 and nhl 2k5 were dope though.
Trust, I hear ya bro 
laugh.gif
 I would explain further but I dont want to break rules about sport talk
looks good *sucks teeth*
go try one man, they're really good with a side of breadsticks with marinara and cherry pepsi 
sick.gif
Now I'm starving
Time is dragging.. i'm ready to be out
 Middle of the day always seems to drag...between 7-10pm always feels like it goes too fast...probably cause I'm last minute getting ready to head out 
laugh.gif

Went to the mall today and saw some many girls with neck tattoos. I guess it's just me getting older but that was such a turnoff 

I could really go for some tangerine sours. They need to bring these back.

Bruh you just reminded me of a great HS experience, word to sleazys rg3 knees. Those mangos :smokin

People play madden because they love football.
People watch soccer because they love FIFA

Video game talk, not sports talk

Last edited:
girls with neck tattoos are sexy depending on the tattoo of course

girls with neck tattoos are sexy depending on the tattoo of course
I love tattoos on other parts of the body, even on some girls if they can pull it off a sleeve is sexy. But the neck is just trashy to me

Last edited:
I love tattoos on other parts of the body, even on some girls if they can pull it off a sleeve is sexy. But the neck is just trashy to me
i find this weird but i'm not a fan of small neck pieces like a butterfly or whatever, i fell in love with some chick i saw walking around who had a big neck piece but she was looking classy at the same time.

i find this weird but i'm not a fan of small neck pieces like a butterfly or whatever, i fell in love with some chick i saw walking around who had a big neck piece but she was looking classy at the same time.
I didn't think I'd be into girls with ink..... but now I'm finding myself crushing on this girls with a pretty sweet half sleeve 
embarassed.gif

Hell I didn't even think I'd get tatted up, but this little early life crisis made me step out my norm 
happy.gif

I hella hella HELLA wanna go out tonight. But all my friends are being grade A whack jobs. They not about this rck2sactown life 
ohwell.gif

Damn tahrone

Nt yall ever woke up like anybody that ever did me wrong is gonna get it...I'm tripping right now I don't why but I want revenge on everyone I felt did something to me...
nah, at this point,  there is nobody in my past i want to 'stunt' on or get revenge on. even the ones that came wrong. i'm going to do what i want regardless of what they say, so their opinions are whatever.

I understand where you're coming from though, i kinda miss that feeling of burning desire for revenge; sometimes it's the fuel to success 

Last edited:
i despise the way my father eats. mouth open, realllly loud with no damns given. he doesn't know about proper etiquette though so i can't say anything. :[

iLLest!
laugh.gif
 everytime I see you post in here, its about something youtube worthy..... I feel like we're your test audience 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom