the thread about nothing...

@iyen
roll.gif

i always wondered if this ever happened to snakes

tonic-safari-28-2214768d-sz498x323-animate.jpg

i despise the way my father eats. mouth open, realllly loud with no damns given. he doesn't know about proper etiquette though so i can't say anything. :[

iLLest!
Brrooooooooooo I have the exact same problem. Im too scurred to confront him . Idk what to do

How do you guys justify spending $100+ on shoes these days? :lol:

Got a pair of those Flyknit Lunar 1+ the other day, total came out to like $172. :x

And to think a few years ago (when I had less money ironically) I was spending around that same amount once or twice a month. |I

Didn't know where to post..

Bros.. I'll be real. My last girl was way more physically attractive than my current girl. I broke up with my last girl because things weren't working out, and I got with the girl I'm with now.. I'm way happier in my situation now and with who I'm with now.. but I got a hater. It's getting to me to be real.

Ask.fm is a website where you can have a profile and have people ask you questions both WITH their name and anonymously. I made one a month or two after dating my girl now, and got asked the question "Why did you down grade?" by someone who made their name anonymous.

After replying and saying that I'm happy and basically cussing out / destroying the person who asked the question, I left my Ask.fm for dead. Decided today to check it randomly and saw that the same person asked another "question".. talking more **** about me and about my girl. I didn't reply, but it's getting to me that someone really thinks that I down graded because she isn't AS physically attractive as my last girl.

I usually don't let things like this get to me, but this is different. I care about my girl and it pisses me off when people say **** like this about her and us. I literally would love to find out who's asking those questions and severely beat them.

Bros.. I'll be real. My last girl was way more physically attractive than my current girl. I broke up with my last girl because things weren't working out, and I got with the girl I'm with now.. I'm way happier in my situation now and with who I'm with now.. but I got a hater. It's getting to me to be real.

Ask.fm is a website where you can have a profile and have people ask you questions both WITH their name and anonymously. I made one a month or two after dating my girl now, and got asked the question "Why did you down grade?" by someone who made their name anonymous.

After replying and saying that I'm happy and basically cussing out / destroying the person who asked the question, I left my Ask.fm for dead. Decided today to check it randomly and saw that the same person asked another "question".. talking more **** about me and about my girl. I didn't reply, but it's getting to me that someone really thinks that I down graded because she isn't AS physically attractive as my last girl.

I usually don't let things like this get to me, but this is different. I care about my girl and it pisses me off when people say **** like this about her and us. I literally would love to find out who's asking those questions and severely beat them.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That's why I look at my mirror every morning and realize how fly I am.

Not but seriously it is. You care about her and love her then its all gravy. I felt the same way before but then I realized that looks aren't everything in a girl and that I shouldn't use my EX for a standard for any of my next gfs.

Its your ex.

go smash your girl.

as long as you're happy, you're good.

it's YOUR life, you have to live it..

who gives a damn what some lowlifes on a damn website think.

go smash your girl.

as long as you're happy, you're good.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That's why I look at my mirror every morning and realize how fly I am.

Not but seriously it is. You care about her and love her then its all gravy. I felt the same way before but then I realized that looks aren't everything in a girl and that I shouldn't use my EX for a standard for any of my next gfs.

Its your ex.

That's what I figured.. thanks yall. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't losing, cause it sure as hell don't feel like I am. :smokin

who cares bruh. like everyone said, if you're happy then that's all that matters. don't let some sad salty person on the internet get you down. 

i'll take a good girl who's ugly and makes me happy over some pretty girl who makes my life difficult any day.

i'm not calling your girl ugly btw 
laugh.gif
 point is that it's the inside that matters, not looks.

U guys wanna stop quoting the same thang a hunnid times?

if u guys like milfs then go outside on saturdays. I literally saw so many dam mommies with theur kids that could get da business it aint even funny.

Today was successful but I didnt have much to accomplish which is not good.

Hopefully I can fall asleep...and wake up on time

Felt like ksteezy today not wearing socks

Also went swimming in this 60 degree weather Definitely not going to run it again unless I'm with a bad white girl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom