the thread about nothing...

of course thats how you feel.
thats how all of you unfortunate 90s kids feel because you weren't able to experience anything better :lol:
you young folks are too funny :lol: :smh:

My man less typing more posting random females pics. :smokin

as you young kids today say
"k" :wink:
tumblr_inline_mhpfb7RQ0X1qz4rgp.gif

i used to think wth was young but your just a bitter old man :smh: :lol:

If you guys haven't caught on, wht usually means the opposite of what he says.

Unless he's talking about his pet peeves.

Last edited:
Dabottom ur my dude but dam are u serious with that face book crap? Lol

The other day after I logged into fbook this chick made a video and said shes latino which is the first thing that made me laugh then she starts to give advice to white people?

Lol social networking makes people think their opinion is actually worth something but in reality they're just a bunch big duummies

Dabottom ur my dude but dam are u serious with that face book crap? Lol

The other day after I logged into fbook this chick made a video and said shes latino which is the first thing that made me laugh then she starts to give advice to white people?

Lol social networking makes people think their opinion is actually worth something but in reality they're just a bunch big duummies

lol naw.. the whole thing including the true or false part was apart of this girl's long *** post..

work boredom....smh

Coworker selling me his PS3 so I'm copping Thursday. It's been a while.

If anybody is going out tonight in NYC, me and my boys came up on an open bar special in midtown east, pm me for details if you're down fambs

Watching Happythankyoumoreplease. From what I've seen its a pretty good film. The indie channel is probably my favorite. If cable gave the option of what channels to have I'd only have movies, cartoons, and one basic channel for local news.

It's trying to snow here.

I have a legit fear of sharp objects. Had a dream where everyone was chasing me with box cutters. Woke up screaming.

I need some Sbarro in my life

or this mom and pops pizza spot I used to hit up in VA beach...i miss that pizza :frown:

or this mom and pops pizza spot I used to hit up in VA beach...i miss that pizza
frown.gif
Meh is Sbarro good now? I remember getting some a couple years back and paying 5 dollars for this small *** slice that tasted ******, might've been the franchise but I'm put of them for life now :C. 

or this mom and pops pizza spot I used to hit up in VA beach...i miss that pizza :frown:
Meh is Sbarro good now? I remember getting some a couple years back and paying 5 dollars for this small *** slice that tasted ******, might've been the franchise but I'm put of them for life now :C. 

:lol: They've always been good to me..but I'd ve lying if I said their pizza is something extraordinary.

I havent had it in years now though. I need something different than the usual **** around here

sbarro is the only place that sells spinach, brocoli and cheese "calzones" that are good around me but they are heavy on the price.

thumb_600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom