the thread about nothing...

Man I was on the highway driving back home and I saw a place that used to be an IMMENSE lake, I remember always seeing everyday since I used to live by there. They turned it into land ,they filled it up with sand i guess for construction purposes and to sell it :smh: .
This Lake nearby was contaminated with radiation like 5 to 10 miles from my house

Last edited:
haha it'll kill your beach day if you ever go through it 
mean.gif

thanks man, well since i know you're in socal now, i'll let you know when i'm out there again, hopefully you are not busy then and we drink a few 
nthat.gif

good luck on that HW.

thanks bro for sure.

if you have time to kill, i suggest you hit up dillons on vine and hollywood. they have free pool upstairs and 3 dollar pints of a lot of good craft beer. it should be empty in the early afternoon

Reactions: Ox.
thanks bro for sure.

if you have time to kill, i suggest you hit up dillons on vine and hollywood. they have free pool upstairs and 3 dollar pints of a lot of good craft beer. it should be empty in the early afternoon
oh damn, sounds like a dope spot, hopefully we check it out. thanks bro.

I have done absolutely nothing at work today. The most post counts on NT today reflect that :smh:

Yo NT check out this girl I went to high school with music..her name is Lorine Chia...after hearing her song on the Life and Times blog I know for a fact she's gonna blow

"I am the supervisor" - Me

That feel....

So damb good.

People look at me like this right after.

aac.png

Back at 2k posts. Started from the bottom, couple inches off the ground meow.

I had a lady last night trying to go up to the CEO. I'd even know what dude looks like, lol

my FAVORITE phrase.

"GET CORPORATE ON THE PHONE" :lol: :lol:

it's corporate, ma'am. they do not ******g care that you want cash back even though you paid credit.

http://www.timesonline.com/news/pol...cle_e0ead4e5-046f-5679-991c-4aea6d915123.html

[font=Georgia, serif]AMBRIDGE — Beaver County schools had their lives “flipped, turned upside down” Thursday morning when a phone greeting involving the theme song from the 1990s sitcom “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” was taken as a threat.[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]“And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.” [/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]^^^ that was the line^^^[/font]

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom