the thread about nothing...

Yeah, I agree with that assessment.

I might spark a couple and at least watch part 1. I'm off tomorrow so that will be perfect.

Are they on Netflix or should I go to the Netflix thread and ask that? I know how Nt is :lol:

I'll answer that here. I don't think its streaming. When I got it, they were discs. Def watch 1&2 together. To me, it just works better that way. You can wait to watch 3 on another day.

fun facts of the day.

tumblr_miyn7asFZF1roqv59o1_500.png

tumblr_miwshqpM0q1roqv59o1_500.png

images

images

This ***** just tried to tell my how to play Spades.

You just learned how to play cards altogether 15 minutes ago.

Girls gone Wild filing for bankruptcy - Death by twitter and IG :lol:

Ja Rule back in Jail- scheduled for July relase :lol:. Idk why but reading that headline on yahoo made me laugh. Makes it sound like an album release. I know Ja is excited to read it either way lol.

I always forget how to play spades, then remember how to play when I sit down at the table. :smh:

I need to have my Black Card revoked

As long as you're not reniggin and cut your partner, its all good.

That's my problem tho. I was like that at first, reniggin like a mofo, but I fixed that :lol:.

Typing reniggin on NT just made me feel some type of way :lol:

A girl talking to her friend on the phone in the bus :

Her : Am I a ratchet? What is a ratchet? I'm not even sure. I think it's some kind of hood *****. I'm not a ratchet, am I?

Had me like :

man, the weather is so nice in hollywood right now, wish i could hit the beach but i'm stuck here doing HW :frown:

pass by Rocklin when I go to Truckee to my place to snowboard
Nice man :smile: most people who head up to Tahoe/mountains pass by Rocklin/Roseville. It's the last city before you hit the real boonies

393 miles :x

What are some good late night foods
wait wut?
That's how far it is from my place of residence
hmmmm Sherman Oaks???

Another thing that sucks is that this is a white collar, young family suburb...... So there's no food spots that are open past midnight :smh:

Naw pero u very close compadre
I wish I multiquotesd more in this thread....

Could have easily cut my posts in here by at least half :lol:

Multiquoting should only be allows if your not havinga conversation on the same Page

bruh this ***** i know was on steve wilkos...they postin this **** all over facebook

:rofl:

bruh told me they gave them a free trip to ny & $400. him & the girl had to split $400 so basically he went on the show for $200 & a free vacation :lol: :smh: ...he said the show makes up the story line for u & u posed to just try to act it out

man, the weather is so nice in hollywood right now, wish i could hit the beach but i'm stuck here doing HW
frown.gif
i'ma be in hollywood in a bit, but it's windy at the beach 
frown.gif
 at least where i'm at.

nice. what are you doing in hollywood if you dont mind me asking

i actually like the wind at the beach, kind of like a natural ac
laugh.gif
haha. nah i hate the wind, you get dusty and dry 
laugh.gif

i'ma just go chill, walk around a bit and catch the dilated peoples show.

haha. nah i hate the wind, you get dusty and dry 
laugh.gif

i'ma just go chill, walk around a bit and catch the dilated peoples show.

haha yeah that's the part i like may be because i don't go to the beach as often as i should.

that's cool man, have a good time. i would say let's meet up for a beer but this HW got me stuck >:

Last edited:
haha yeah that's the part i like may be because i don't go to the beach as often as i should.

that's cool man, have a good time. i would say let's meet up for a beer but this HW got me stuck
mad.gif
haha it'll kill your beach day if you ever go through it 
mean.gif

thanks man, well since i know you're in socal now, i'll let you know when i'm out there again, hopefully you are not busy then and we drink a few 
nthat.gif

good luck on that HW.

Man I was on the highway driving back home and I saw a place that used to be an IMMENSE lake, I remember always seeing everyday since I used to live by there. They turned it into land ,they filled it up with sand i guess for construction purposes and to sell it :smh: .

Back
Top Bottom