the thread about nothing...

i just failed miserably at installing a simple *** shelf from ikea..

tired.gif
ohwell.gif

On another note, before I left to Philly for the weekend....I saw that the girl I just left in December's brother wrote me a letter from jail.

He's been in there for over a year and I was the first person to visit him once I got locked up. I wrote him a few times as well and he never responded. I didn't like the way his family babied him while he has been locked up and I don't think he has learned much as a result of that. They constantly make excuses for him and justify his actions/choices.

I was going to throw his letter in the trash, as this is how things always go down. I'll leave my girl and her family is toxic....they find a way to reach out and wiggle their way back into my life/routine by asking for drastic favors. Her moms house was going into forcelsosure one time, my gir's son was having a seizure another time, her brother was a wanted fugtiive the last time and now this. I read this letter and I was laughing/offended at the nature of it:

This man had the nerve to ask me for a couple of hundred dollars, photography equipment once he gets out and some other favors.

Debating on just trashing it or ripping him with a scathing response. Both his sisters make quality money ($80K plus) and his dad is up there as well. They are just cheap as hell and claim they are "broke."

send him a picture of my avy

Jerk :lol:

This is quite funny :lol:

My man, you're like over 3K pages late. Why did you chose now to bring this up? Your invention got stolen. Invent something else :lol:. Thanks tho....

First time on NT mobile. So far I like it more than Tapatalk.

NT mobile?! :wow: wth have i been missing? NT still loads up as a normal webpage on my iphone
Get on your phone and scroll to the bottom of the page, there will be a button that asks you to pick either desktop or mobile. You can see it from your computer too, just go to the very bottom of the page so you know what button I am talking about.

You do that and you get NT Mobile greatness

Last edited:
Bryan Cranston was in power rangers.[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]1993[/td][td]Mighty Morphin Power Rangers[/td][td]Snizard[/td][td]Voice

Episode 1.14: "Foul Play in the Sky"[/td][/tr][tr][td]1993[/td][td]Mighty Morphin Power Rangers[/td][td]Twinman[/td][td]Voice

Episode 1.38: "A Bad Reflection on You"[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Dominic West (McNulty from the Wire) played a random security guard in the movie who turns into Ivan Ooze I believe
I didn't know that.
laugh.gif

He's also in 300. IDK the exact role though.

Bryan Cranston was in power rangers.[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]1993[/td][td]Mighty Morphin Power Rangers[/td][td]Snizard[/td][td]Voice

Episode 1.14: "Foul Play in the Sky"[/td][/tr][tr][td]1993[/td][td]Mighty Morphin Power Rangers[/td][td]Twinman[/td][td]Voice

Episode 1.38: "A Bad Reflection on You"[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Dominic West (McNulty from the Wire) played a random security guard in the movie who turns into Ivan Ooze I believe
I didn't know that.
laugh.gif

He's also in 300. IDK the exact role though.
I believe he was the traitor who slept with Leonidas's wife 

Back
Top Bottom