the thread about nothing...

Job offer from FEMA...16 weeks in Anniston, Alabama for training starting April.

I feel like I am about to break up with my current girlfriend out of the blue who thinks things are going great and blindside her by running off with a new mistress.

My job has no idea I have even been entertaining other offers/interviews/etc.

Company I'm with now is cool, but they haven't shown me increases I should be getting and they must think I don't know the worth/value of my resume/experience. All things come to an end I guess. It's business.

emma.jpg

a_4x.jpg

a_4x.jpg

Job offer from FEMA...16 weeks in Anniston, Alabama for training starting April.

I feel like I am about to break up with my current girlfriend out of the blue who thinks things are going great and blindside her by running off with a new mistress.

Company I'm with now is cool, but they haven't shown me increases I should be getting and they must think I don't know the worth/value of my resume/experience. All things come to an end I guess. It's business.

Oh man, there's nothing to do in Anniston! My pops is from there, pretty close to Huntsville, Birmingham, and Atlanta though.

Do what you gotta do man

Oh man, there's nothing to do in Anniston! My pops is from there, pretty close to Huntsville, Birmingham, and Atlanta though.

Yeah that's what I figured, ha. I used to go visit my Grandfather in Birmingham back in the mid 90's and he used to make us pick cotton in order to keep us busy and in-line.

I'll be flying down there on 3/14 for a one day training/interview/panel briefing. I'll go just for the travel and see how it is. 16 weeks in a hotel in Aniston with travel to other places sounds like a great way to spend Summer.

On another note, before I left to Philly for the weekend....I saw that the girl I just left in December's brother wrote me a letter from jail.

He's been in there for over a year and I was the first person to visit him once I got locked up. I wrote him a few times as well and he never responded. I didn't like the way his family babied him while he has been locked up and I don't think he has learned much as a result of that. They constantly make excuses for him and justify his actions/choices.

I was going to throw his letter in the trash, as this is how things always go down. I'll leave my girl and her family is toxic....they find a way to reach out and wiggle their way back into my life/routine by asking for drastic favors. Her moms house was going into forcelsosure one time, my gir's son was having a seizure another time, her brother was a wanted fugtiive the last time and now this. I read this letter and I was laughing/offended at the nature of it:

This man had the nerve to ask me for a couple of hundred dollars, photography equipment once he gets out and some other favors.

Debating on just trashing it or ripping him with a scathing response. Both his sisters make quality money ($80K plus) and his dad is up there as well. They are just cheap as hell and claim they are "broke."

On another note, before I left to Philly for the weekend....I saw that the girl I just left in December's brother wrote me a letter from jail.

He's been in there for over a year and I was the first person to visit him once I got locked up. I wrote him a few times as well and he never responded. I didn't like the way his family babied him while he has been locked up and I don't think he has learned much as a result of that. They constantly make excuses for him and justify his actions/choices.

I was going to throw his letter in the trash, as this is how things always go down. I'll leave my girl and her family is toxic....they find a way to reach out and wiggle their way back into my life/routine by asking for drastic favors. Her moms house was going into forcelsosure one time, my gir's son was having a seizure another time, her brother was a wanted fugtiive the last time and now this. I read this letter and I was laughing/offended at the nature of it:

This man had the nerve to ask me for a couple of hundred dollars, photography equipment once he gets out and some other favors.

Debating on just trashing it or ripping him with a scathing response. Both his sisters make quality money ($80K plus) and his dad is up there as well. They are just cheap as hell and claim they are "broke."

send him a picture of my avy

can someone tell me what this means? Please respond!!!!?!?
Why did i look at this now i wanna know and it's probably gonna bother me not to know   

Pretty on the inside, pretty on the outside? :x

Im pretty sure that it.

:stoneface:
Apparently the answer is Ping Pong.......

Bruh, I swear I thought about that(P IN G P ON G), but that was stupid and pointless so I dismissed it.

My stoneface still stands.

Back
Top Bottom