the thread about nothing...

Did I make 3K? I hope so. Mini project finally done. The link is in my sig. Tell me what you think. Why am I up so late?? Work prediction for the am: doubtful :smh:

Redheads w/ freckles :pimp:
images

:rofl:

I hope this harlem shake stuff ends soon I am highly offended
Semi srs
y
Im not really sure but those videos just misrepresent what the harlem shake is, which was a part of the ny hip hop culture, its something that was ours and they took the name and turned into something stupid
o

but it's just the song, though it is misleading.

i see your point and the spinoffs are highly annoying.

the example is to get a dude in the mask/helmet goin crazy in a room of maybe 2-7 others while they don't notice, and then have the rest join in and break out.

not this flashmob bs. 

Last edited:
Anyone drink tea around here? I need new tea flavors, i'm getting tired of this Lipton.
Search on Google or Bing for tea shops or stores in your area. Go in there and ask for sample sizes of their most popular teas. Buy and enjoy. 

If you're not ready to jump into loose leaf tea (although you should since it's much better), then find a variety pack of Twinings tea bags. They should be sold in most stores and you get to sample some different flavors. There should also be Green Tea varieties in other brands. 

My go-to flavors are English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and then a few different blends. Candy cane or peppermint tea is really good. Peach or mango black tea I've had is amazing. 

You'll find a lot more variety and higher quality if you buy loose leaf tea. This is what I use and it works perfectly. 
mine is Ten Ren 403, and i use a french press 

ten ren :pimp: :pimp:

Anyone drink tea around here? I need new tea flavors, i'm getting tired of this Lipton.
Search on Google or Bing for tea shops or stores in your area. Go in there and ask for sample sizes of their most popular teas. Buy and enjoy. 

If you're not ready to jump into loose leaf tea (although you should since it's much better), then find a variety pack of Twinings tea bags. They should be sold in most stores and you get to sample some different flavors. There should also be Green Tea varieties in other brands. 

My go-to flavors are English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and then a few different blends. Candy cane or peppermint tea is really good. Peach or mango black tea I've had is amazing. 

You'll find a lot more variety and higher quality if you buy loose leaf tea. This is what I use and it works perfectly. 
mine is Ten Ren 403, and i use a french press 

ten ren :pimp: :pimp:
Teavana got some good stuff but I normally go with triple leaf jasmine green tea

Long distance relationship sucks. Gotta drop my lady off to the airport in the am and I can't even sleep. I'm just glad I'll be moving close to her

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom