the thread about nothing...

I absolutely hate nosey people.. Like how are you gonna be asking people incriminating questions but don't even know me? Where is this done that they do?

Anyone drink tea around here? I need new tea flavors, i'm getting tired of this Lipton.
Search on Google or Bing for tea shops or stores in your area. Go in there and ask for sample sizes of their most popular teas. Buy and enjoy. 

If you're not ready to jump into loose leaf tea (although you should since it's much better), then find a variety pack of Twinings tea bags. They should be sold in most stores and you get to sample some different flavors. There should also be Green Tea varieties in other brands. 

My go-to flavors are English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and then a few different blends. Candy cane or peppermint tea is really good. Peach or mango black tea I've had is amazing. 

You'll find a lot more variety and higher quality if you buy loose leaf tea. This is what I use and it works perfectly. 

Thanks a lot for the response! I'll definitely look into those that you mentioned. I'll try out the Twinings tea bags first, and work my way up, :lol:.

is there a sloth appreciation thread? i swear those memes always make me crack up.

I truly feel this thread took a lot out of the general *shrugs*

Everytime I come to my dads here in South Caolina I get depressed as can be. Yet I'm probably going to be coming school down here in the fall. I think it's just because I don't really know anybody oh well maybe I just need a cigarette

rck- if by luck you and i are in LA/LB at the same time, i want to go on a pedi date. 
laugh.gif
 you really get pedis??

I've never gotten a pedi with a guy before 
embarassed.gif

Anyone drink tea around here? I need new tea flavors, i'm getting tired of this Lipton.
Search on Google or Bing for tea shops or stores in your area. Go in there and ask for sample sizes of their most popular teas. Buy and enjoy. 

If you're not ready to jump into loose leaf tea (although you should since it's much better), then find a variety pack of Twinings tea bags. They should be sold in most stores and you get to sample some different flavors. There should also be Green Tea varieties in other brands. 

My go-to flavors are English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and then a few different blends. Candy cane or peppermint tea is really good. Peach or mango black tea I've had is amazing. 

You'll find a lot more variety and higher quality if you buy loose leaf tea. This is what I use and it works perfectly. 
mine is Ten Ren 403, and i use a french press 

Hella creep on the Internet man..but the one on the other end of the system might just be as crazy without the ThornCroWn.

I got my eye on Jodi Airas fine slf.... :smh:

might just get get Chris Dorner tatted on my arm

but other than the basics, who's making dinner tonight?

I think I'm going to the bar tonight... was not planning for this...... 
tired.gif

I think my aunts bf got my black ops 2 ima have to grab da musket n get the boys and hounds to go claim what's rightfully mine

I think my aunts bf got my black ops 2 ima have to grab da musket n get the boys and hounds to go claim what's rightfully mine

Anyone else procrastinating?  I have a 7-9 page paper due tomorrow and I haven't started it because it's on a book I haven't read yet
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
you still there? been browsing the internet and not getting my damn work done.
mean.gif

oh well, did decent on my physics midterm so it ain't all bad.
smokin.gif
Yeah
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  Nice job on the physics midterm
pimp.gif
.  I wish I had something to hang my hat on, but this is the first major assignment I've had this semester, it's worth 30% of my grade
sick.gif
.  Semester is barely a few weeks in and we have this ****
mean.gif

let me know when it goes down, i have an Audi A8 I'm trying to put to work, and 

thanks Nowitzness, and taahhhhhhrone; the feeling is mutual

In for pg 3000

In for pg 3000
bruh when I was in chicago I seen that car everywhere that mugg tough man take care of that car yo

In for pg 3000
bruh when I was in chicago I seen that car everywhere that mugg tough man take care of that car yo

Back
Top Bottom