the thread about nothing...

Anyone else procrastinating?  I have a 7-9 page paper due tomorrow and I haven't started it because it's on a book I haven't read yet
ohwell.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
watching seinfeld right now. :rofl: coma etiquette. jerry is performing at my college cause he graduated from QC and im debating if i should go........

watching seinfeld right now. :rofl: coma etiquette. jerry is performing at my college cause he graduated from QC and im debating if i should go........
yes. he is a legend. 

FUUUUUU i thought dude was coming to queens with that big banner up around campus. i guess its old cause he was there last semester.

found out bill cosby is performing this semester. :wow:

that renovation on that performing arts center got the big name guys to come here.

Last edited:
Thyrone's intern. :wow:

the guy she's talking to is a bum. She picked him up and drove to their vday date

:smh:

real talk, how does this happen?

I have a job, a few hustles, TONS OF $$ saved, but I barely holla due to being in a slump in my true career. (and even when I do, convo dies when they pick up on it)
My only luck is a few 1night stands.
yet I know an excon-heroin addict that has cute females taking HIM out to dinner

how the **** do they have the balls to waste these females times, and HOW DOES IT WORK? :smh:

whats ya true career b?

Anyone else procrastinating?  I have a 7-9 page paper due tomorrow and I haven't started it because it's on a book I haven't read yet :\ :smh: ...

you still there? been browsing the internet and not getting my damn work done. :smh:

oh well, did decent on my physics midterm so it ain't all bad. :smokin

rck- if by luck you and i are in LA/LB at the same time, i want to go on a pedi date. 
I've been in the froyo spot where I'm at, and I've seen none of these girls that you speak of. Maybe when it gets hot they will be out and about.
yogurtland where i'm at is full of girls all day, i don't go solo or with homies though, kinda weird. i usually crawl there after i do heavy drinking at bdubs 
laugh.gif

walked into my local spot today they had a pair of these just sitting  

IN MY SIZE ya boy had to get them cause I missed out...talk about luck

it's all good but they said we couldn't talk about shoes in this thread.. there is a "bred" 13 thread u can talk about it in tho.. i'm just getting my mini mod on b  let me live  
my bad didn't even see where we couldn't talk about it i just thought it was useless and decided to share it but alright my bad bro

Anyone drink tea around here? I need new tea flavors, i'm getting tired of this Lipton.
Search on Google or Bing for tea shops or stores in your area. Go in there and ask for sample sizes of their most popular teas. Buy and enjoy. 

If you're not ready to jump into loose leaf tea (although you should since it's much better), then find a variety pack of Twinings tea bags. They should be sold in most stores and you get to sample some different flavors. There should also be Green Tea varieties in other brands. 

My go-to flavors are English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and then a few different blends. Candy cane or peppermint tea is really good. Peach or mango black tea I've had is amazing. 

You'll find a lot more variety and higher quality if you buy loose leaf tea. This is what I use and it works perfectly. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom