the thread about nothing...

I have slowly fallen in love with St. Vincent (Annie Clark). It started off with someone's avy on here where she said I love you, then a concert posted on here. Now I'm sitting at my internship listening to her albums. I love her, musically and nonmusically.

I just want to brush her hair or something, man. :wow:

Been in school for about 2 months now everybody has their seat basically dude decides to move all they way across the room to my seat dude be up there 20 minutes before class just to get the seat

them seat-world problems, just bring your own folding chair and place it directly in front of whoever jacked you
I hate it. Its kinda like an unspoken rule. If a person is sitting on the same seat for the first 2 weeks of class. Its that persons seat. One ***** ***** up the rotation :smh:

Nice, you should hit up Twisted Root burger co. (its on Commerce, same as your hotel- just out to the east a little). PM me for some other ideas, theres a new park thats really nice, and get your tix for the Perot museum ahead of time if you wanna check it out
Will do man, thanks for the info.

Man just found out a childhood friend has cancer, the tumor is the size of a football in his chest, he goes into surgery soon, dude is only 28 and has a 6 year old daughter, I haven't seen this guy in years either cause his family moved

laugh.gif
 there has been a lot these lately

My homegirl, at work, is LITERALLY waging war against Timmy Chan's for not giving her any soy sauce.

She called up there with an attitude, not really requesting anything and they hung up on her.

She talking about going up there after work. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom