the thread about nothing...

I'm getting sooooo close to 20k posts................ not sure what I should do for it

Step outside and post from your phone
tumblr_m7s6g7y34w1qiq5w9.gif

I'm getting sooooo close to 20k posts................ not sure what I should do for it
Take a shot
I'm kidding
laugh.gif
I will be taking shots tonight! College night FTW!!  having class at 730 the next morning FTL.
Step outside and post from your phone
laugh.gif
 When I'm in class for like 8 hours a day....... I have nothing else to do except post on NT (other than learning and becoming a nurse).... and we all know I already post on NT while I drive 
laugh.gif

Drinks on you at the bar 
I am always down for drinks on me at the bar 
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
i just realized that i dont really have friends my age cause of my hobbies. stay with people 10+ older than me, i guess thats why i love em cougars.

i just realized that i dont really have friends my age cause of my hobbies. stay with people 10+ older than me, i guess thats why i love em cougars.
how old are you??? 

I got a handful of friends that are 28-35 years old, and I'm only 23...... but they're not like my BFF or nothing

I need a bigger external hard drive. I have so much music that is scattered it ain't even funny :smh:

Back
Top Bottom