the thread about nothing...

scraped my knee............the oil better start doing its job.......can't be limping like this.......
mean.gif

Going to Chicago next week to watch a home game against the Heat. I believe it's going to be televised, and I'm thinking about making a sign since I'm sitting pretty close. Any suggestions?
ROSE B4 ****

ADRIENNE BOSH TENUCHI 

BELINELLI DA ITALIAN STALLION

D-VA, DA ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS D-WADE

Last edited:
Damn man, I was trynna get it on today with my girl, but we were in her dorm and all her suitemates were here so I couldn't even hit it :smh:

She was like wait... I'm gonna be too loud ahahaha at least I was doing it right :smokin :tongue:

Point is, I can't wait until we get out own place later this year.

Damn man, I was trynna get it on today with my girl, but we were in her dorm and all her suitemates were here so I couldn't even hit it :smh:

She was like wait... I'm gonna be too loud ahahaha at least I was doing it right :smokin :tongue:

Point is, I can't wait until we get out own place later this year.

Bruh this makes me rage! Specially if shorty has sutimates that get NO PLAY so they be all like "I'm tryna study!" or "Lets invite people to the dorm" I be like fffuuuuu

Going to Chicago next week to watch a home game against the Heat. I believe it's going to be televised, and I'm thinking about making a sign since I'm sitting pretty close. Any suggestions?
I am jelly of whatever it is you do for work, wish I got to travel as much as you 

i need a flask
:nthat:  I need a new flask.... the only flask I have is the one my ex got me on our 3 year anniversary and its engraved with something like "I knew my life was changing the minute I met you" I don't know what it actually says anymore cuz I haven't looked at it or even know where it is since she broke up with me
laugh.gif
. I used to take that thing ever where with me

??????????????????????????????????

Most of my travels are personal, I wish they paid me enough to travel though.

Aren't you in a nursing program? My sister is a RN and I remember when she couldn't do much based on her time dedicated mainly towards her studies. But now she's living it.

Pet Peeve:  when a person who's beside you is eating a banana and that person is making it sound like he/she is eating paste. 
sick.gif

Most of my travels are personal, I wish they paid me enough to travel though.

Aren't you in a nursing program? My sister is a RN and I remember when she couldn't do much based on her time dedicated mainly towards her studies. But now she's living it.
Ohhh gotcha, well its still cool you travel tons. 

Ya, my schedule is pretty tight during the week but I squeeze in some me time during the weekends 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom