the thread about nothing...

So obsessed with this girl that she replaced Jrue in my avy. Now THAT'S special.
Is that because she ate Jrue?
laugh.gif

Cutting my own hair depresses me
ohwell.gif

Why?
it reminds me that I'm single.
frown.gif
Oh. Cheer up pal

When I cut my own hair, it reminds me of $$$ cause I'm saving it
laugh.gif

when my barber left the state, I just taught myself...he didnt even tell me he was leaving..I felt like he cheated on me
tired.gif
laugh.gif
 Nah I'm pretty straight now, but my ex was a hair stylist and I still pretty much cut it myself but she'd least taper me up.... now I struggle with that
Ahh I see, embrace being single bro....freedom is supposed to be fun
It is kinda fun.... just really slowly adjusting to it still 
ohwell.gif
 I'll be ok, someday 
happy.gif

(you are going to love what I write below)
i need a flask
nthat.gif
 I need a new flask.... the only flask I have is the one my ex got me on our 3 year anniversary and its engraved with some cheesy romantic line. I used to take that thing ever where with me
You're Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine....I know that feel though

I had a flask from my old job, never used it and gave it to a friend...should have kept it..it was really nice too

Finished off my Talenti gelato last night (Black Cherry 
pimp.gif
) and didn't have for a dessert tonight so I whipped up something

Graham cracker, layer of peanut butter, some chocolate chips, and a drizzle of U-Bets chocolate syrup.... pretty delicious.

Short of a few docs and powerpoints not being formatted correctly (which I just used Google Docs if that happened), I had no issues using it for anything school related. So unless you specifically need it for a class, you should be fine.

It is kinda fun.... just really slowly adjusting to it still 
ohwell.gif
 I'll be ok, someday 
happy.gif

(you are going to love what I write below)

nthat.gif
 I need a new flask.... the only flask I have is the one my ex got me on our 3 year anniversary and its engraved with something like "I knew my life was changing the minute I met you" I don't know what it actually says anymore cuz I haven't looked at it or even know where it is since she broke up with me
laugh.gif
. I used to take that thing ever where with me
I have a few
i've been looking online but i can't find anything that's dope, i can't find a website where i could get an image engraved instead of words.

i tried the Fred version, but yeah.......

easiest way to get attention ......not good ones either...lol.........

laugh.gif
 that's rad, i found a crocodile leather wrapped flask that was nice but for $100 
eek.gif
 pass

Going to Chicago next week to watch a home game against the Heat. I believe it's going to be televised, and I'm thinking about making a sign since I'm sitting pretty close. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom