the thread about nothing...

colored eyes......they just don't do anything for me......

i can't be the only one.......
so you like that milky white cataract look then?
....ya know?

blind_eye.jpg

Maybe its different for girls when being attracted to guys...colorful eyes on a girl, thats an automatic plus

I dislike rum but its all I have to drink |I
Man rum is great. Get some coke and lime you will be good.

rum usually is good straight. Only thing I mix is vodka these days

rum is good straight but i dont feel the burn anymore lol

:lol: I know that feel

I think once I graduated to bourbon I got used to it

Question about PayPal.

I understand with online transactions with actual webstores you can pay direct from PayPal since my bank account is connected to it.

If I'm sending money for transactions via NT or I$$ can I pay that way, or do I have to transfer funds from my account to my PayPal first?
I believe you don't have to transfer first, it'll just take it automatically (I usually do that with eBay when my account says $0.00). Ask coco, he used to work for paypal.

damn son, dont be putting out my info like that...........flagrant violation. :smh:

:D

but to answer nawzlews q. no you would not need to add/transfer the funds to your pp account before you send a bank acct funded payment, it can work 1 of 2 ways. if it is an "instant" payment, PP essentially fronts you the money while they wait for it to clear your bank and deposit in your PP acct. or a regular payment and instead of giving you the "front" PP waits for the cash to clear your bank account before paying the merchant.

I dislike rum but its all I have to drink
tired.gif
Man rum is great. Get some coke and lime you will be good.
rum usually is good straight. Only thing I mix is vodka these days

rum is good straight but i dont feel the burn anymore lol
Oh I thought you didn't like the taste which is why I suggested the lime which helps to cut the taste. I like other alcohol with bite to it too but I prefer Rum to be smooth . 

Question about PayPal.

I understand with online transactions with actual webstores you can pay direct from PayPal since my bank account is connected to it.

If I'm sending money for transactions via NT or I$$ can I pay that way, or do I have to transfer funds from my account to my PayPal first?
I believe you don't have to transfer first, it'll just take it automatically (I usually do that with eBay when my account says $0.00). Ask coco, he used to work for paypal.

Question about PayPal.

damn son, dont be putting out my info like that...........flagrant violation. :smh:

:D

but to answer nawzlews q. no you would not need to add/transfer the funds to your pp account before you send a bank acct funded payment, it can work 1 of 2 ways. if it is an "instant" payment, PP essentially fronts you the money while they wait for it to clear your bank and deposit in your PP acct. or a regular payment and instead of giving you the "front" PP waits for the cash to clear your bank account before paying the merchant.

thank ya'll kindly.

no i don't oxpenguin.........just trying to understand the hype behind it........(don't hate it...just indifferent)

You should put an apostrophe between the T and the H

T'hyrone 

nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Libre Office. It's free and I made it through college using it (plus Open Office before it)

Back
Top Bottom