the thread about nothing...

some girl posted this on facebook with "why can't all guys be like this?" 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
559743_649137001780055_942216831_n.jpg

her vag prints out money?
otherwise :rolleyes

Question about PayPal.

I understand with online transactions with actual webstores you can pay direct from PayPal since my bank account is connected to it.

If I'm sending money for transactions via NT or I$$ can I pay that way, or do I have to transfer funds from my account to my PayPal first?

708 unread posts...aint nobody got time fo dat...

I've been stuck in the Jordan forum since Saturday lmao

That stupid chick Louis in Goodfellas :smh: all she had to do was NOT use the house phone like she was told. And this dummy just NEEDED to have her lucky hat. Jimmies start shakin every time I watch this movie.

That stupid chick Louis in Goodfellas :smh: all she had to do was NOT use the house phone like she was told. And this dummy just NEEDED to have her lucky hat. Jimmies start shakin every time I watch this movie.

he was already cooked before that..thats why the helicopter was following him all day

she was an annoying bastard though :lol:

Last edited:
These last few pages of bowl movements, easy access and the hate on fruits and veggies have me :rofl:. I'm glad my bowl movements are good to go.

How do I hate you? Because I don't care to read about bowel movements or because I said texting while driving is stupid?

How do I hate you? Because I don't care to read about bowel movements or because I said texting while driving is stupid?
because you said no one cares....

texting/drinking while driving is incredibly stupid 

Spare me.. You're talking about crap... Literally.

If I said that if you opened up about something personal or serious then you'd have a point and I'm a jerk. But you post about taking a **** a lot.. Apologies if I don't find it funny.

Back
Top Bottom