the thread about nothing...

i heard jessica alba has family here where i live and she's here a lot 
nthat.gif

my bff's last name is alba, only if they were related 
sick.gif

I just had one of the largest bowl movements of my life..... Huuuuuuge

everyone in here talking about 'bowel movements' every other page........really should try drinking tea more often........

smile.gif
 try it though.........

everyone in here talking about 'bowel movements' every other page........really should try drinking tea more often........

smile.gif
 try it though.........
What kind of tea do you recommend??? I honestly don't think I've had a full serving of veggies in at least a week 
roll.gif
typical green tea........ideally before bed, but that would mean less drinking........
tongue.gif

smile.gif

try it though.........

whats your situation like little lady, you staying regular? Word to Jamie Lee Curtis
laugh.gif
........no.....

funny story though.......

when i was a kid, my bro and i found these special chocolates in my dads duffle bag (prescribed for bowel movements)......it looked like chocolate at least......i ate half because.....well..it was chocolate........i convince my bro he should eat it too.........man i will never forget that night........stomach ache for days........whats more amazing is......i still give advice.....( im smarter now though so.....its all good lol)

smile.gif
 try it though.........
What kind of tea do you recommend??? I honestly don't think I've had a full serving of veggies in at least a week 
roll.gif
i get the V8 Fusion. stuff is actually tasty and is a full serving of fruits and veggies.

no added sugars or HFCS either. 

smile.gif
 try it though.........
roll.gif
typical green tea........ideally before bed, but that would mean less drinking........
tongue.gif
Green tea??? That'll keep me up for days!

Back
Top Bottom