the thread about nothing...

i had a dream last night and in my dream my barber gave me a bowl cut .. i was heated, it felt real as hell 
laugh.gif
i had a dream last night and in my dream i was binging on sweets.........i was heated, it felt real as $%##  
tired.gif

whats so special bout those??? 
embarassed.gif
Words betray the meaning...
laugh.gif

Better than southern fried imo.

If cooked right.
laugh.gif
so you just replaced southern fried with Chinese??? So these are just fried chicken wangs?

You call em chinese wings cuz they're sold at chinese joints??? I kinda wish I could find a hood chinese joint in Sac, but I feel like I'd be betraying my own ethnicity by ordering from there 
ohwell.gif

what the hell is this???
laugh.gif
never understood the whole anime thing...

sakamichi no apollon or kids on the slope.
anime that revolves around jazz music that disturbed the feels
frown.gif
tired.gif

jerks finally got my rebate situation on order
smokin.gif

2 big macs & lemonade
pimp.gif
This is a classic TAN post....

have not idea

what it is you wrote

(I responded with my own Haiku 
happy.gif
)

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

If cooked right.
laugh.gif
so you just replaced southern fried with Chinese??? So these are just fried chicken wangs?

You call em chinese wings cuz they're sold at chinese joints??? I kinda wish I could find a hood chinese joint in Sac, but I feel like I'd be betraying my own ethnicity by ordering from there 
ohwell.gif
haha nah man i think what he's referring to is the batter itself. it's sorta peppery, salty, garlicy, soy saucey. 

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

If cooked right.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
haha nah man i think what he's referring to is the batter itself. it's sorta peppery, salty, garlicy, soy saucey. 
sounds delicious...... must try soon

jeez.....it looks like a yoga pants too........all she had to do was fold it over her bottom....instead of stretching it to her waist.........

my laptop finally bit the dust.. i punched the **** out of it cause it was going so slow.

now i'm confined to NT mobile.

i broke my brothers laptop when i was like 14, it wouldnt let me upload my Myspace pic so I punched the **** out of the screen..left one of those splatters that looks like ink

Denied it to the fullest :pimp:

I'm kinda relieved I'm not the number 1 poster for the day finally 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom