the thread about nothing...

:smh: be safe and dont be stupid please-

cosign. c'mon man. 60% of the time I leave my car at home if I'm going to go out so I don't have ot limit myself and can get as drunk as I want. If i know I'm only going to have 5-6 drinks for the night. (Yes I count) then I might drive depending how long I'm hanging out.

Point being you really don't want to have one small decision and one big mistake. thousands in court fees. a night in jail. your whole life ****** up.

I only had 4 drinks in the spand of 3 hours so I was only tipsy. If im even close to being drunk im not driving.
It's not that I'm necessarily OD speeding(like going 30 over the speed limit) its more like I accelerate to whatever speed a lot quicker then normal and depending on what street/hhighway im at, I'll go 15-20 mph over the speed limit.

tumblr_mhm5raAxyu1qf1ekfo1_500.gif

frown.gif
mean.gif
What anime is this?

Selling the caddy soon. All the minor problems its been having, plus the fact that it gets 11 mpg, and it takes premium just aint working for me as an unemployed college student. That $74 I put in the tank this morning was the final straw.

I'm getting my mustang fixed up for the spring
Just put regular gas bruh.

Had a friend call me to help him do a errand today. At First im like **** I wanted to sleep...but I realized its better he called today which is a holiday then tomorrow on my actual day off or i would have been pissed.

lol

yeah it doesnt make any sense, especially when I have a 5 speed mustang in the driveway that gets great gas mileage, it just needs 4 new tires
oh yes man I'd def roll with the mustang have you tried to give your deville a tune up though?

Its actually getting one today. It still has pretty low miles, idk man, I love her

:riceboy
i asked about the tune up because the tune up will increase your mpgs I was getting horrible mpgs on my vic but the tune up changed that.

i forgot where i saw this  but i remember seeing a guy that modified his engine so the gasoline would vaporize and dude got like 120mpg. **** was cray.

We stay getting ******.

OH. MY. GOD. I am SOOOO tired of the fish bites song.

Fishee Fishaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Back to SoCal. Bout to hoop then eat pho :pimp:
Pho Hong Phat be sounding good......... And damn dude you are never in SoCal :lol:

what the hell is this??? :lol: never understood the whole anime thing...

Selling the caddy soon. All the minor problems its been having, plus the fact that it gets 11 mpg, and it takes premium just aint working for me as an unemployed college student. That $74 I put in the tank this morning was the final straw.

I'm getting my mustang fixed up for the spring
Just put regular gas bruh.

last time I did that it got 8 mpg
Dang man you driving a hummer??? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom