her name is Vica Kerekes

or maybe Eva Kerekešová
goddess status 
eek.gif

This Broad trying to get in my pockets 
mean.gif
 .. foh
some junkies are fine as hell..

i used to chill with some of the finest broads ive ever met that would slam heroin into their neck..
sick.gif

this chick is probably needing her pain pills or either something like suboxone or methadone that keeps them from craving opiates.

Hit my funny bone harder then I ever did in my life 20 minutes ago. :x

My hand went completely numb(ended up dropping my mac :smh: ) for a min and is still tingly

What is a flip flopper?

A person that's down, but when it's time to be down they're like "oh naw?"

my neighbors were just making carne asada. i want carne asada 
frown.gif

Im lonely as hell. ***** killing me. Doing everything dolo isnt fun.My nights when i get off from work is another type of depressing.

What is a flip flopper?

That could be a characteristic of one. A person can flip flop in multiple scenarios, but it's the stance switching, and actions differing from definitive words that bother me. Constant stance switching is a problem.

If you lend me a bicycle, indicate to me that you never use it, and probably won't want it for a while, but then go back and forth between wanting it back, you're a flip flopper.

If some dude said some harsh words to ya, and you strongly claim that you won't deal with that person ever again, but then still end up hanging with them, maybe for the purposes of a car ride or whatever, you're a flip flopper.

It seems trivial to be concerned about at the surface, and I know it's naturally possible to have a shift in emotional and mental outlook on things, but this type of stuff digs deeper into honesty and trust issues. Flip flopping affects me greatly because I'm prone to overthinking, and I hate devoting mental energy to something that could be avoided if it wasn't brought up in the first place.

Hope this made sense.

What is a flip flopper?
That could be a characteristic of one. A person can flip flop in multiple scenarios, but it's the stance switching, and actions differing from definitive words that bother me. Constant stance switching is a problem.

If you lend me a bicycle, indicate to me that you never use it, and probably won't want it for a while, but then go back and forth between wanting it back, you're a flip flopper.

If some dude said some harsh words to ya, and you strongly claim that you won't deal with that person ever again, but then still end up hanging with them, maybe for the purposes of a car ride or whatever, you're a flip flopper.

It seems trivial to be concerned about at the surface, and I know it's naturally possible to have a shift in emotional and mental outlook on things, but this type of stuff digs deeper into honesty and trust issues. Flip flopping affects me greatly because I'm prone to overthinking, and I hate devoting mental energy to something that could be avoided if it wasn't brought up in the first place.

Hope this made sense.
Yes, it made sense.

Im lonely as hell. ***** killing me. Doing everything dolo isnt fun. My nights when i get off from work is another type of depressing.
I have still yet to go to a bar dolo yet.... 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom