the thread about nothing...

Guys, the rep begging in here is absolutely pathetic.  We've been deleting the posts, but we're about to start tossing people out of the thread for it. 

If you insist on turning this thread into NikeTalk's garbage bin, the whole thing will be taken to the curb soon enough.

Glad to finally see this.

Guys, the rep begging in here is absolutely pathetic.  We've been deleting the posts, but we're about to start tossing people out of the thread for it. 

If you insist on turning this thread into NikeTalk's garbage bin, the whole thing will be taken to the curb soon enough.

Might have answered this a million times Meth, and for that, I am sorry, but can't you just get rid of the system all together?

Sure, some might be rustled, but in a month the chatter will subside.

Last edited:
Maybe im missing something as well. Why do people beg for reps? Do you get to do something special on NT if you get a high number? Like can you post tons of forums a day if you have a lot of reps. Can you like evolve into a super sain of the interwebz the more reps you get.

Maybe im missing something as well. Why do people beg for reps? Do you get to do something special on NT if you get a high number? Like can you post tons of forums a day if you have a lot of reps. Can you like evolve into a super sain of the interwebz the more reps you get.

:rofl:

i have an annoying coworker that i hated when he was first hired but now i just take advantage of the situation and make jokes and laugh at him. he doesnt really realize what i do tho

When he comes one day guns a balzing

Duck

:wow:

thanks for finally removing those guys

Back
Top Bottom