the thread about nothing...

this is worse than texting :smh:

#teamsingle bros hang in there. I am with you.

I am supposed to be grabbing drinks tonight with a female friend....i really like this female....and she just broke up with her bf last week.....and im still in on no fab feb (no nothing feb so far aka 0 yambs). Really hoping things turn out well tonight.

:wow: :lol: :frown:
:wow: I need the story behind that gif.

Lol, homie, its just a scene from Fast and Furious 2 (I think), mashed up with some Youtube video of a car destroying a bike rally.

...not sure if you wanted info. about .gif, or info. about bike rally incident.

Last edited:
#teamsingle bros hang in there. I am with you.

I am supposed to be grabbing drinks tonight with a female friend....i really like this female....and she just broke up with her bf last week.....and im still in on no fab feb (no nothing feb so far aka 0 yambs). Really hoping things turn out well tonight.
I can imagine the thirst you will be having tonight :lol:

Lol, homie, its just a scene from Fast and Furious 2 , mashed up with some Youtube video of a car destroying a bike rally.

Man you ruined it. You really coulda ran with it and came up with a really cool atory

Lol, homie, its just a scene from Fast and Furious 2 , mashed up with some Youtube video of a car destroying a bike rally.

Man you ruined it. You really coulda ran with it and came up with a really cool atory

>D

I know about the first part, thats a given.

I'm asking why did that car drive through that bike rally at full speed. Was it just a crazy person, elderly person, accelerator malfunction or what?

gonna go eat by myself, will take pics of empty seat across :pimp: :smokin :nthat:

#foreveralone *sadface*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom