the thread about nothing...

ever have that classmate that always asks to study/prepare for class together but never follows through? rustles my jimmies. I'm not in this class to be friends with you brah. :smh:

The ones that do show up and want to talk and laugh about everything else but the materials

"Don't forget to pray today, because God didn't forget to wake you up this morning."

Also get a good laugh when I see these types of things on Facebook. So corny :lol:

There was a pic before with a iPhone and "Jesus" on the caller ID with a pic of him asking if you'll pick up the phone :rofl:

funny-pics-funny-images-funny-memes-valentines-day-funny-pictures-Favim.com-617328.jpg

Why they both wearing sz. 8.5 tho?

those both gotta be females I'm assuming. Theres no man that wears pants that tight....except maybe Neek

those both gotta be females I'm assuming. Theres no man that wears pants that tight....except maybe Neek
I wear slim jeans for sure, (not quite that slim, nor color :x ) and that is the reason I stopped wearing a lot of jordans... :smh: :smh: have to stick with aj1's and 87-90s era AM's

Some times I just feel so damaged, I dont know how to do the right thing when it comes to a woman.

I dont know how to maintain the relationship part of a sexual relationship. I have bunch of girls that I'm cool with and can chill with platonically, but as soon as we have sex I want nothing to do with them. My ex (who is an NT'er) is GREAT, and has been there for me for years. I've done her so wrong so many times that we could never have anything again, because of all the negativity that I brought into our relationship.....because of this I honestly think I'll be forever alone sometimes

|I

how can you even enjoy living life if you're always alone? All of my friends are moving on to careers and relationships. Then you have me, being in the military, stationed so far away from home for the past few years, when I finally come back, everything has changed. I probably spend 70% of my time alone. Its a lonely existance, **** it

Last edited:
Some times I just feel so damaged, I dont know how to do the right thing when it comes to a woman.

I dont know how to maintain the relationship part of a sexual relationship. I have bunch of girls that I'm cool with and can chill with platonically, but as soon as we have sex I want nothing to do with them. My ex (who is an NT'er) is GREAT, and has been there for me for years. I've done her so wrong so many times that we could never have anything again, because of all the negativity that I brought into our relationship.....because of this I honestly think I'll be forever alone sometimes

tired.gif

how can you even enjoy living life if you're always alone? All of my friends are moving on to careers and relationships. Then you have me, being in the military, stationed so far away from home for the past few years, when I finally come back, everything has changed. I probably spend 70% of my time alone. Its a lonely existance, **** it
Hope you can make that breakthrough one day bro
Relationships are overrated.
Yeah for the people who force themselves to be in one.

I officially have a team of women I don't want
Fat chick cuddy buddy for weekend nights
Cool chubby chick who is cool to talk to
A chick with a nice body but ghetto

I need help :/

Are there any Fat or big people who have very good basketball handling ability? srs.

I had I homeboy named Tim(R.I.P), he was 6'4 well over 250. Dude had ******ED handles, he played ball at some small D3 school, but blew his knee out. He was older than us, so every now and then he would come play with the gits and completely dominate. He would tell me and his peers would co-sign, but I still didn't believe it till I seen him play.

Are there any Fat or big people who have very good basketball handling ability? srs.
I had I homeboy named Tim(R.I.P), he was 6'4 well over 250. Dude had ******ED handles, he played ball at some small D3 school, but blew his knee out. He was older than us, so every now and then he would come play with the gits and completely dominate. He would tell me and his peers would co-sign, but I still didn't believe it till I seen him play.
I had a homeboy named Jim (R.I.P.), he was 4'6 well over 520. Dude had REGARDED handles, he played ball at some tall D2 school, but he blew out on his knees. He was bolder than us, so every now and then then he would come play with the spits and completely dominate. He would tell me and his queers would co-sign, but I still didn't believe it till I seen him be gay.  

Last edited:
Insensitive, so if you see me going through emotions, most of the time I'm just going through the motions...

I had a homeboy named Jim (R.I.P.), he was 4'6 well over 520. Dude had REGARDED handles, he played ball at some tall D2 school, but he blew out on his knees. He was bolder than us, so every now and then then he would come play with the spits and completely dominate. He would tell me and his queers would co-sign, but I still didn't believe it till I seen him be gay.  

:smh:
:lol:

that feel after you boo boo at a chicks crib for the first time, and you shook it will get clogged if her water pressure not strong enough to wolf it down...

but it goes down clean and you washin your hands lookin in the mirror like

damn its me back :wow: :nthat:

I dont know how to maintain the relationship part of a sexual relationship. I have bunch of girls that I'm cool with and can chill with platonically, but as soon as we have sex I want nothing to do with them. My ex (who is an NT'er)

your ex is maliyahs mom?? :nerd:

all mindset fam. youre coming out of a situation where you ate, slept, lived with your brothers 24/7 and now you out here on your own. you just got to adjust. its not alone time, its solarius time. keep growing. everybody gets lonely b, but there is ALWAYS something to do and someone to do it with. youre meeting people everyday. make friends at school, your new unit. like i said youre used to being around brothers, but nothing wrong with going out with new aquantences. they dont have to be your best friends. youre best friends were strangers once.

Back
Top Bottom