the thread about nothing...

For lent I'm giving up religion

100x100px-LS-b0781195_700.gif

Getting ready to go out of town just chilling. I have my best friend over to watch the casa. We are hanging out with the boys having some fun before I leave. About 8 of us are smoking some hash talking **** playing cards. I get up go to the bathroom then wash my hands and  put sanitizer on my hands. I come back to take my place at the shesh, strike my butane lighter. Next thing I know my left hand goes flame up quicker then when Mario picks up a flower. I briskly walk to the sink and grab milk and turn on the water so my hand doesn't actually turn into a marshmallow. 

Everyone was dying when I came back and sat down like **** didn't happen. It was honestly scary when it occurred  but I played it off good. I am sure it is going to be joked about for a while at my expense. 
laugh.gif

Getting ready to go out of town just chilling. I have my best friend over to watch the casa. We are hanging out with the boys having some fun before I leave. About 8 of us are smoking some hash talking **** playing cards. I get up go to the bathroom then wash my hands and  put sanitizer on my hands. I come back to take my place at the shesh, strike my butane lighter. Next thing I know my left hand goes flame up quicker then when Mario picks up a flower. I briskly walk to the sink and grab milk and turn on the water so my hand doesn't actually turn into a marshmallow. 

Everyone was dying when I came back and sat down like **** didn't happen. It was honestly scary when it occurred  but I played it off good. I am sure it is going to be joked about for a while at my expense. 
laugh.gif

You have been chosen, flameo hotman

tumblr_m71b0socq81rzi3lto1_r2_400.gif

Happy steak and bj day tan famb

May you have the most delicious steak and the sloppiest top of your life today

Being tired as ****, barely being in able to study because of work, everyone is complaining because of a "glitch" on the anatomy test and you gotta not crack a smile because you got a 90 on a 20 question test feels pretty damn good. I wish I was this focused a few years ago.

That pic up there reminds me that I think that females that wear Jordan's, Dunks, etc. most of the time are immature. I can't even explain it, really.

ever have that classmate that always asks to study/prepare for class together but never follows through? rustles my jimmies. I'm not in this class to be friends with you brah. :smh:

That pic up there reminds me that I think that females that wear Jordan's, Dunks, etc. most of the time are immature. I can't even explain it, really.

If I see a chick wearing those, it's an automatic turn off for me.

Back
Top Bottom