the thread about nothing...

aayyyy!!! whats loose
You got a valentine girl?
yeah....NT
people were doing so good to no warnings for a minute.. dang u rep beggars dang u all 
mean.gif
lol.....i actually chuckled........

aayyyy!!! whats loose

yeah....NT

Incredibly depressing yet totally believable.
tell me about it.........there was a level of sadness i reached when i couldn't access it yesterday.......lol

you?
My gf got reservations at a steakhouse somewhere here in DC. Forgot the name. She says she's going to eat a steak for the first time in years (used to vegan and pretty much only eats chicken now). I don't really care what she orders but I appreciate the gesture.
Dude, she's gonna get sick if she eats that meat; her stomach isn't used to it. Sticking with chicken is her best option.

I'm taking a **** right now and the fire alarm just went off. Are you ******g kidding me
In the last year, I've been thru 5 fire alarms.... and all 5 times I didn't even move. Just continued sleeping/playing FIFA/eating/pooping/etc 
laugh.gif

fire alarms and earthquakes drills used to be so fun :frown:

but then you got the young trolls ducking under the tables during fire drills for the lulz :smh:

Last edited:
aayyyy!!! whats loose

yeah....NT

tell me about it.........there was a level of sadness i reached when i couldn't access it yesterday.......lol

you?
My gf got reservations at a steakhouse somewhere here in DC. Forgot the name. She says she's going to eat a steak for the first time in years (used to vegan and pretty much only eats chicken now). I don't really care what she orders but I appreciate the gesture.
Dude, she's gonna get sick if she eats that meat; her stomach isn't used to it. Sticking with chicken is her best option.
don't know enough to co-sign Mo, but congrats on what you have........it always feels good to be appreciated.......
forget you guise
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
I wish to make sweet sweet love to your gorgeous face

is what I'm hoping to say to a chick when I go to the bars solo later tonight 
embarassed.gif
nope.....cant justify that lol.....

aayyyy!!! whats loose

yeah....NT

you?
don't know enough to co-sign Mo, but congrats on what you have........it always feels good to be appreciated.......
http://www.divinecaroline.com/22175/105929-digestion-question-eating-meat-make

Co-sign me bruh!!!

eek.gif
 my friend's sister who swims for Hawaii and she is coming home for spring break... its going down 
devil.gif

laugh.gif
 at  you Mo......

yes. Mo Szyslak is the leading expert on the causes of indigestion in the small but impressionable world of NT.

hope i made your day.

i hear you Nowitzness

Back
Top Bottom