the thread about nothing...

:wow:

She look like a kookaburra in the face. Still kinda cute though, nice body.

My room mate keeps referring to the grape 5s as "them grape concords, dawg"

:lol: but :smh: at the same time.

He's trying to school me on how to spot fakes based on "the blue in the sole". It's funny to listen to at this point.

Andddd he will prolly get a pair..
And I won't :smh:

Some chick posted this on ig. I went to hs with her but didn't really talk to her . She just followed me on ig outa the Blue.
Is it awkward if u actually do text her even tho you don't know her like that?
I mean she posted it up and put her # :lol:.

Do you guise remember the story I told about some tenants that left without paying the rent?

Well today I drove to that house thinking my dad would be there. He wasn't so I took the back roads to get back on the highway. As I was approaching a stop sign, I noticed someone at a house was staring at me. I looked over and they looked away.
Drove like twenty or thirty feet and made a left turn. As I was turning at looked at where the person had stared at me. It was our previous tenants. Our eyes met and their sphincter probably got tight. The kid and his wife's face looked like they had just seen a ghost. I never knew I could actually scare a little gang member.

To make it more legit, I stopped on the street I turned. I made a quick phone call and from my rearview mirror, I noticed the peeked over to see if I was gone.

:lol: all the way home.

Do you guise remember the story I told about some tenants that left without paying the rent?

Well today I drove to that house thinking my dad would be there. He wasn't so I took the back roads to get back on the highway. As I was approaching a stop sign, I noticed someone at a house was staring at me. I looked over and they looked away.
Drove like twenty or thirty feet and made a left turn. As I was turning at looked at where the person had stared at me. It was our previous tenants. Our eyes met and their sphincter probably got tight. The kid and his wife's face looked like they had just seen a ghost. I never knew I could actually scare a little gang member.

To make it more legit, I stopped on the street I turned. I made a quick phone call and from my rearview mirror, I noticed the peeked over to see if I was gone.

:lol: all the way home.

you getting the boys?

Back
Top Bottom