the thread about nothing...

Speaking of food... i just hit up the taco truck then my sister just calls me talking about she's coming to visit with the kids and she's buying chicken. i wish she would of told me this before i spent money on tacos 
where is this chicken from??

Popeyes makes me weak 
embarassed.gif

Speaking of food... i just hit up the taco truck then my sister just calls me talking about she's coming to visit with the kids and she's buying chicken. i wish she would of told me this before i spent money on tacos 

Popeyes makes me weak 
embarassed.gif
Yup.. the do the half off family box thing here on tuesdays

Last edited:

Popeyes makes me weak 
embarassed.gif
Yup.. the do the half off family box thing here on tuesdays
WHAT?!?!? 

I'm confidant I could finish that family box solo 
laugh.gif

thats why

if ya got a used german you gotta have the maintenance to back it up...............im not sayin you dont have the money to drive that whip i just mean it should be expected/ready that things will cost MUCH more.

DIY or find a greaty indy shop in your area.

join forums related to your car where ppl can help you also
I mean, its not a problem.....it HURT, but no worries.

I found out my manager's husband works on BMWs, right after I gave the dealership the green light.
mean.gif
frown.gif
ah damn that sucks. always good to have a personal mechanic in your back pocket. no way that shoulda been 1300 =\

Popeyes makes me weak 
embarassed.gif
MMMMMmmmmmm Popeyes. My kryptonite. 
church's>>>>popeyes

that wack popeyes gravy 
sick.gif
I don't go for their gravy.... their red beans and rice>>>>*

how many people would've returned the money ? 

the other day at the bank i withdrew some money and also cashed a check and on the way out while i was countin the money i forgot about the check i cashed and thought i had gotten extra and i went back to the teller and she tells me i also cashed a check and i was like ohhh fasho mami.

Popeyes makes me weak 
embarassed.gif
church's>>>>popeyes

that wack popeyes gravy 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 Who gets their gravy. I like Popeyes better still. 

i just had dinner with some of my family members for chinese new year and they had this sweet potato dish that was like a chinese version of poutine. had me like :wow:

tacobell>>>>>>

I remember when the Volcano tacos came out around 07/08, I had 6 at .99 cents each, and it felt like somebody set off a land mine inside my body. Let's just say that was the last time I had those :lol:

Popeyes makes me weak 
embarassed.gif
church's>>>>popeyes

that wack popeyes gravy 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 Who gets their gravy. I like Popeyes better still. 
i like to get mashed potatoes.

and at popeye's, never again. 

We use to have church's here long time ago.. i just had it again last year while i was in texas and i have to say i kind of agree with yall church's chicken > popeyes chicken

When I lived in Canada me and my dad would go to Church's all the time

Back
Top Bottom