the thread about nothing...

But yeah, I laugh everytime I see that post too 
laugh.gif

I remember my first few posts in here was questioning why this thread isn't locked 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I remember that. Dudes complaining about nothing. They were just made they didn't think of it. 
What was your old SN 
nerd.gif

777 reps... please nobody rep me ever again... unless you're gonna do it 7000 times...

laugh.gif

I remember my first few posts in here was questioning why this thread isn't locked 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I remember that. Dudes complaining about nothing. They were just made they didn't think of it. 
What was your old SN 
nerd.gif

777 reps... please nobody rep me ever again... unless you're gonna do it 7000 times...
Thats personal information I can't say. 

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
What was your old SN 
nerd.gif

Thats personal information I can't say. 
Fine fair enough........

i just had an oh **** moment. took me long enough but whatever.

i've been really really really slacking these past 3 months since being fired from my job bc i've been trying to do what people expect of me instead of me doing me, i notice that when i don't give a **** i get more accomplished compared to when i actually care

Watching an episode of Martin... Tyrese with the lip piercing and the white girl from The Parkers :wow:.

Ol girl BEEN had 2 12s in the trunk..

Last edited:
Saw a Living Social deal for $140 tattoo/piercing credit for $60... Not sure if I should try it or not

Back
Top Bottom