the thread about nothing...

Mine is a photo of Baron Davis during the playoffs during We Believe (Not the dunk over AK).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bummer about his injury
mean.gif

i have this one

but i need one of a hot babe 
Mines:
is that a picture of stalley?
Yep 
pimp.gif

I found the phone that I used in high school earlier today.

I started going through the text messages and noticed I didn't delete a lot of them. I kept all of the ones from one particular girl. The same girl I had a crush on.

I started reading them. :smh:

This girl would tell me she loved me every night. Sometimes in one language, sometimes in another. There was a common trend in all the messages - she had a big crush on me. I guess I didn't care. I was blind even though I wanted her too.

I feel like hitting her up on Bookface and telling her we should light up that old flame. She's gotten a lot hotter too.

Last edited:
how hard is it to find a dope picture for your cover photo thingy on facebook
mean.gif
Mine is a photo of Baron Davis during the playoffs during We Believe (Not the dunk over AK).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I know exactly what pic youre talking about.

I started going through the text messages and noticed I didn't delete a lot of them. I kept all of the ones from one particular girl. The same girl I had a crush on.

I started reading them.
mean.gif

This girl would tell me she loved me every night. Sometimes in one language, sometimes in another. There was a common trend in all the messages - she had a big crush on me. I guess I didn't care. I was blind even though I wanted her too.

I feel like hitting her up on Bookface and telling her we should light up that old flame. She's gotten a lot hotter too.
I know this feel.

I started reading them. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom