the thread about nothing...

I'm so ******* bored. :\

http://niketalk.com/t/521899/official-pokemon-mmo-thread-update-members-added-on-page-1
---------------------------------------
tumblr_mhb3dkCIiQ1qefm89o6_250.gif

:tongue:

My parents left the TV on PBS and Mind of a Chef was on..... I like this show and the Asian host a lot more than I like that Asian Eddie guy

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are?  yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size?  it's a better deal?"
ohwell.gif

random rant: begin...

I forgot about the OP of this thread :rofl: :stoneface:

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are?  yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size?  it's a better deal?"
ohwell.gif

I forgot about the OP of this thread
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Wear it all began. 

Last edited:
ohwell.gif

I forgot about the OP of this thread
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Don't you disrespect OP 
mean.gif

ohwell.gif

I forgot about the OP of this thread :rofl: :stoneface:
Don't you disrespect OP 
mean.gif

Yea my bad. :smokin

But yeah, I laugh everytime I see that post too 
laugh.gif

I remember my first few posts in here was questioning why this thread isn't locked 
roll.gif

But yeah, I laugh everytime I see that post too 
laugh.gif

I remember my first few posts in here was questioning why this thread isn't locked 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I remember that. Dudes complaining about nothing. They were just mad they didn't think of it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom