the thread about nothing...

tired.gif

Last edited:
If by that dude you mean NT's resident patrol bot, yes.

Dude shows up at the most random times.

Y'all better be good :smh:

:lol: @ Adobe violating on the same page.

Last edited:
That fresh detail
Man I need to get my truck washed too, gotta hit up my mobile car washer, being injured FTL
Havent washed mine in a month.
Nowitzness41 I recommend u get a level kit

What kind/spec's do you have in mind?

www.hellbentsteel.com/product/ford/ford-f150-leveling-kits/2009-2012-2-billet-aluminum-ford-f-150-leveling-kit.html
Its a spacer that will give u 2 inches up front so ur truck sits level instead of at an angle.

I don't know why I can't post gifs anymore. I used to be able to just copy and paste it as an image, now I can't for the longest. Y'all got an alternative?

nvm

I don't know why I can't post gifs anymore. I used to be able to just copy and paste it as an image, now I can't for the longest. Y'all got an alternative?

save it to your computer, click the "image" icon in the toolbar, browse and upload.

Last edited:
Im a victim of sexual harassment. My job got me on camera seen getting my *** slapped by a chicc i work with. i didnt see it as a problem
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Chilling in Chicago at bar waiting for my train to NYC. Just had a beer called dragons milk...this ish strong :lol: but tasty.

Can't even lie I was pleasantly surprised by how clean and nice the downtown Chicago area is :pimp: its like NYC minus 100k people walking in the streets

Last edited:
Chilling in Chicago at bar waiting for my train to NYC. Just had a beer called dragons milk...this ish strong :lol: but tasty.

Can't even lie I was pleasantly surprised by how clean and nice the downtown Chicago area is :pimp: its like NYC minus 100k people walking in the streets

stop lying, we all know ain't nothing nice bout chiraq. Surprised you are even alive to post on nt. May your lord of choice be with you.
------------
tumblr_mepzbk0aku1rovf8po1_500.jpg

one of the witches from Salem has returned :smh:

stop lying, we all know ain't nothing nice bout chiraq. Surprised you are even alive to post on nt. May your lord of choice be with you

Haha I was going to explore the city but my train was late :smh: so I'm not venturing anywhere outside of downtown don't want to hear about 300 unless its in a song

Back
Top Bottom